Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 86

Actually tho you gotta kill someone otherwise they won't think you can actually deal any punishment at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Could someone please give me a quick sum up ? I've dropped this serie a while back when the emperor didn't recognize his daugher and instead started to hang out with the other brunette that eased his disease and I don't really recall much.
Last thing I remember is the MC was learning magic with the red eye magician and levitating objects.
I've just read the last chapt is seems the pace/quality improved, could someone please tell me what's happening ? Is the emperor health issue even worst (like unable to move ?)
What's their (MC + magician) solution for a potential cure ?
Who's ploting against them ?
That would be ultra super nice of you, even better would be spoilers of what's to come !
Thanks a lot for your time ! 😍

Fed-Kun's army
AAAAHHH EMPRESS ATHY STEP ON ME! SHE LOOKS SO GOOD 😍😍

That art where everything’s dark and she’s glaring at him like Claude, I NEED MORE. I NEED TYRANT ATHY TO STEP ON ALL OF THEM. STEP ON ALPHEUS! DONT FALTER AGAINST MR WHITEY

I'm kinda addicted on playing genshin as well, so yeah xD especially since we're going to have another update and new banners as well.

I loved how her eyes seemed cold just like Claude's. Need more of this.

@Nago
The only spoiler I can actually answer for you is the black haired guy is plotting against them (not the magician but the guy hanging out at whiteys house) he is Claudes brother and was thought to be dead.

disappointed that there has been no character development for jeanette so far. I feel like a lot of people feel frustrated and find it hard to like her because so far she's been...flat. nothing going on about her except her wishy-washy self moping around and wanting to play family. on that note, this is also why I don't think she's going to survive being empress - she's going to get swallowed up whole. screw being loved and loving people - that's just too idealistic if you don't have the will to back it up.

but then again I might be too harsh. she is, unlike athy, an actual 15 (16??) year old kid who has never known love. idk I still find it hard to feel anything for her except for pity.

Everything is stressfull i thought about something peacefull is gonna happen in the future a year ago but i was wrong its not PEACEFULL its more stressfull just guve athy and her father a damn father-daughter moment like a bit 10-11 ch (thats long af but i want peace) ,jennette (hard name cant even pronounce dkdhwb) and that lucas+claude look a-like dude (forgot his name) cant even leave them alone for fk sake :(

As a low-key Mister White Liker these last few chapters have really hurt my feelings. I kinda feel bad for him 😭

Users who are viewing this thread