Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 86

Thanks for the update! I think I'm going to love this chapter if Arthy becomes a more strong and capable person through struggling in this complicated situation. Jeanette is always lovely and innocent, but Arthy is not merely a child, as Lucas knows. Go Arthy!

"Yeah he's resting to recover from health issues" putting it simply there's no way she'll be able to avoid dealing with this so it's better to control the narrative and imply he's already healing than play on his hand.

Younger Athy knew enough to not trust him based on the novel and his actions (trying to push his son on to her, trying to push Jeanette on to Claude, etc) so I don't see why she's suddenly so shocked with his backstabbing; if anything she should be waiting for them to try and put Jeanette in the throne.

Ty for the update!!

Who tf allowed that attendant to wear a cape that covers his face 🤨 Imagine if a senator's secretary wear a hoody in a hearing.

Why tf was he allowed to enter this conference of high houses looking like that?? seeing it's Alpheus' attendant then it must be Anastacius, right ??? Who is in charge of security and why are they slacking off 🤨🤨

@beazacha Mr. White is indeed like that but he's a very cautious man who think things through so Athy is weirded out by the fact that he talk something risky in the Royal family.

Why isnt anyone suspecting Jenette of spreading those rumours (intentionally or not)? She's the one who's been in and out of the palace and has had direct contact with the emperor. As Felix had said, this is the only time such rumours had surfaced even though Claude had been sick before. 🤨 All the more when it's Alpheus who's raised his hand to speak about it. And isnt the timing convenient? Are they going to reveal Jenette now when Claude is down? 🤨

Mr. White is indeed loosing his mind... because he has been brainwashed by Anastacius or whatever devil being inside his body.
Anyway, I hope the Duke will be okay. He is an interesting character

Thanks for the translation!

As I thought, she's making for a great empress already. Isn't taking any shit from the nobles, but not coming down unreasonably hard either. Though it's hard to say that from the five seconds she's been in power. Hopefully she can handle the Duke as smoothly.

The whole deal with the duke is kinda messed up. His son realizes that his father's mind is totally gone, and he may well already be dead. Pretty messed up thing to figure out about your family, no matter how estranged you are.

thank you for the update! the duke probably is being controlled, I feel bad for Ezekiel. we don't exactly know whats going on or how dark Claude is doing this

I feel kinda tired of the same thing being repeated over and over again. Anyone else feeling like this amnesia/jennettes-bonding-time arc has lasted for way too long??

Users who are viewing this thread