Who Made Me a Princess?

Group Leader
Allow me to point out that right now this thing has the best rating on the entire site.

The people have spoken, Athy > Guts

Hopefully Jennette wakes up a bit & understands that sumn is fishy now or at least has sumn slip from her .outh that's give the hint to athy need one of them to learn the truth & uncover it publicly... & I'm really excited to know how athy will learn to use magic & find out more about that black magic stuff around her, Jennette & her father.... Idk if it's Just me but I feel like there's way more to the original version of this story than what was in the book. Like as she said this story was told by one perspective if I'm not wrong, so there's maybe way more that even that person didn't know~

Oh my lord, this is at the top of ratings, it deserved it though

mrf

@SleepyRui
Will ya guys keep uploading here or do i have to go back to bucci site? I'm kinda tired putting all the text everytime...

@Gmaniko
I bet You haven't read it from the start eh? Everyone here falling on their knees ever since they start reading from the start, it something like when the first time you read doctor elise if you ever read that. Ah i guess you have been spoiled if you start here...

Dude is there a way to block non-english updates from clogging up my feed? So annoying.

@pink95
Yes, though i only know how to do so in mobile.
Once you have logged into your account, click the upper right gear icon next to the MangaDex banner.
This will open up' Mangadex settings'.
From here you can adjust the filter to your preferred language [example: english]. This is what i use to keep my notifications from being cluttered.

I was crying that whole last bit. I hated it but it’s so good & tragic, I love it so much!! 😫🤧

Fed-Kun's army
@Gmaniko. Because the people rating really enjoy reading this? Your beef should be with Berserk readers for not rating it higher.

Dex-chan lover
It was a cheap trick on top of another, but damn was it still effective. But I don't like where this is heading with this familiar isekai tune, late as it may be.

@Gmaniko Cause ever since berserk went with the happy-go-lucky-edgy-bunch-on-an-adventure route, it has gone down hill, steeply. Face it, it isn't as good as it was reading it couple of decades ago.

Aggregator gang
@Redice Not gonna lie, I kind of agree. I haven't really read it much since (last chapter I read was 337 and it looks like it hasn't really gotten that much further since then), doesn't help either that there were constant hiatus's. I swear I remember at one point Miura was obsessed with Idolmaster so he made Gigantomakhia and added Loli witch to the berserk crew. The tonal shift of berserk from a dark fantasy to a high fantasy had me feeling mixed.

I wanna thank SleepyRui for the translation (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`) 💕 blesss

Users who are viewing this thread