Who Made Me a Princess?

Sorry to say this but Ezekiel back tf up , your sweet handsome and boyfriend material but Lucas is the one for athy , though I do feel pity, I don't regret writing this #team Lucas all the way!

The only way for our Athy to
give up is when "something" happened to our Daddy Claude. Well, except for the fact he lost his memories of Athy.
I am more on Team Lucas but in Athy's
1st life shows that Ezekiel took interest on their first meeting and I also have felt that towards Jenneth (?) Is very superficial only. So I just wish Ezekiel has a breakthrough somehow.

thank you so much for translating! I can't wait for Claude to get his memories back, so they can have father daughter time again 🤗

Latest chapter just makes me yell into the pillow like some manga / anime girl hahaha - loving it! Finally a bit more romance and there was so much in just a single chapter + Daddy Claude has some tingling senses for Athy kekeke

Thank you for translating!!!

Team Lucas where you at!!! Also I think that Ezekiel fell in love with the past Athanasia at first sight (just a theory)

I dunno why, but I never really like Ezekiel, even as a child. Maybe because Athy was just never comfortable with him? Like, I just feel this wall between them that Athy built herself, and she just looks uncomfortable with him. XD I mean, she still has some discomfort with Jeanette, but somehow they’re fairly connected. But with Ezekiel, she just looks awkward. XD Plus, Ezekiel pulled that ‘I’m a trespassing stalker’ stunt back at Athy’s library and he just looked creepy for some unknown reason. Well, sure it’s every MLs signature stunt, but he just didn’t pull it quite well? XD I remember thinking, “Woah! Back off a bit, buddy.” XD Even Athy looked creeped out? Or maybe it’s just my own biased delusions? XD Or maybe, I just knew he was going to fall for our baby Athy despite being an ML for another, and that didn’t sit quite right with me.
I just don’t like him. XD

Fed-Kun's army
I hesitated at first because of her father and I thought she would be surrounded by handsome boys. But the dad was not so bad as I thought he would be in some later chapters. He's 70% like an emotionless Gilgamesh I guess, but not 100%.

Oh lol he felt Athy being courted by 2 young man, I wonder what would be the reaction of Claude if he saw the actual flirting of Ezekiel and Lucas?!

Users who are viewing this thread