Who Made Me a Princess?

Group Leader
Somehow, her hairstyle this week really emphasizes her resemblance to her daddy. Also, if someone could get me the illustration used for that pillow, I would be glad, considering how many companies let you print your own daki.

Hahahaha Boys doesn't stand a chance against Claude!! XD It's a situation daddy will always win against the boyfriend!! kkkkkkk

Felix x Lily!!! waaaah, Felix! Lily was subtly wanting you to ask her to dance~~~ Also, Papa Claude being worried for Athy is making me so happy~

How people feel about jeanette:

manhwa readers: 50%of them hate 50% of them like
novel readers: 90% of them hate[meh] 10% of them like

its like a rough sketch so not accurate

LMAO RECENT CHAPTER HAVE A LOT OF QUESTION MARK LOLOLOL
And THAT MEME WAS LEGIT 👌🔥🔥✨✨

This is really cute, but definitely overrated. The plot really drags on, especially when every event is foreshadowed with a sledgehammer for 20+ chapters before anything actually happens. The reader is stuck in a cycle of watching the characters flip out over completely unsurprising things. Just about every male character is a bona-fide sociopath and it has the softest magic system I've ever seen. The MC also doesn't really do much or have any goals to speak of, which gets a bit tiresome.

@Athedite hahahaha I don't think it's really HATE... it's just that we want Athy to be happy with her daddy and Jeannette is put in the way sometimes. But it's not her fault and she's a very nice and adorable person who only wants a family. I blame her uncle more than anything. She's clueless about her birth and curse, but if I hated her I feel I'd be a terrible person since she's innocent.

Y'all, I don't think it's gonna update tomorrow. Spoon hasn't put a preview up like she normally does. Also, @DerekUrban , I'd like to kindly disagree, bruv, with, like, every point you made.

I'm just soo curious what is the age range for them. Like I would think Claude, Felix and Lily to be in their early-mid 30s

@knight_nobel I would assume she's taking a break, at least for the week. If all goes well, she'll update on the 9th, and we'll get another episode here on the 10th.

Dex-chan lover
we really got this thing one of the highest ratings on the website because the daddy is a hunk. lame.

Users who are viewing this thread