Who Made Me a Princess?

To all those who are hating Jennette for asking love and attention from her birth related family while she was already raised by a loving and caring family please let me remind you again that Jennette unlike our athy is indeed just a child in the age of 12-14.

First of all, would you all please stop comparing the characters from each other? Each of them carries their own scars, pain and memories. Who are we to say that that person felt more pain then the other when in the end we have never went through their pain at all. Now you may relate to one person's pain, but can you really understand each and everyone's pain and traumas? Do you really believe that it's okay to believe that another's pain is small compared to the other person. Many of the people here as readers are adults or at the very least in their late teens right? Why do you want to deny a child's pain? We constantly remind each other that the kid/ character is young and small, but then why do we ask the same small child to deal with their problems as adults, that's simply absurd.

Pain is not a competition, and it should never become as such. Someone's tragedy is not meant to be enjoyed as entertainment by another. Don't blame the characters or the people around you for dealing with problems that you consider as small. Most of the time, they are just expressing that they are in trouble, what seems like a trival issue to you can feel so overbearing to them, and it's completely okay to feel that way. Each person has their own coping abilities and thus should simply be not compared

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Im scared!! They gonna announce the existence of either Anastacus or Jeannette (if he's planning to stay undercover and rule by proxy). Either way this is BAAADD!!!! DADDY CLAUDE PLEASE WAKE UP AND PROTECT ATI!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Ann023 my only problem with Jennette is that she like Glinda(Wicked) but she genuinely believes herself to be kind and gentle. She's like Ibelin(mnssk) before she realize she's actually have ugly personality.

Code:

Characters: 5/5 (they are not brainless and stay on their line)
Comedy: 5/5 (simple, but eyecatching)
Fantasy: Yes 5/5 with isekai and some magic and curse.
Tragedy: Yes 5/5
Drama: Yes 5/5

damn, I love this arc. We're finally getting a look into what's going on in Anastacius' head; Ijekiel is getting a chance to do something (not implying that he hasn't done anything the entire story, he's always been by Athanasia's side, but now he'll actually be able to put his smarts to use... maybe?); it looks like it's getting closer to a point where Jeannette will figure out the truth, and overall everyone's conflicts are coming in to play.

Again, not sure why so many people think this arc has been "dragged on." The fact that Claude was able to accept Athanasia without his memories (not including Diana) is already so much development, and I feel like since Claude is kind of benched right now, it's giving Athy a chance to focus on other people and figure out just wtf is happening. We're also getting more focus on Jeannette, Anastacius, Ijekiel and Lucas' characters, wayyy more than the first two seasons. Also, if people really do like Claude and want him to get better both mentally and physically, then Anastacius probably has a massive role in that (don't take my word for it, I've never read the novel, it's just a guess since they are family and clearly he meant something to Claude before he killed him).

Last thing: about Claude waking up and protecting Athy, first of all, she's literally the main character and she's never going to learn anything if Claude is going to deal with all this shit for her. This manhwa isn't all about visuals and fanservice, it actually has a good plot and several amazing characters. The ending for every character, including Athy and Claude, will probably be total shit if this arc is rushed tbh

Code:

@hannp0 amen to that! Finally, someone commented something that made a lot of sense!
To those who commented that this arc is garbage, dragging or what, well, don't read this arc then and just wait for the later chapters. At least appreciate the author, translators and creators' effort in publishing each chapter beautifully!

omg asdklfjasldf im so happy bucci gang and wmmap is back! Thank you so much for yall hardwork!! ♥♥♥ (but damn lightmode in discord i-- what kind of demon are you LMAO)

Well some of us are simpathizing with Jennette I am sorry but I don't agree. Sorry for the word but she is a biach acting all I want attention cause I'm always alone. Well shit nah biach cause your foster family loves you and the princess loves you and cares for you. you are frikkin not pityful from 7 to 14 sitting alone, eating alone, and heck I didn't have a play mate my mom and dad weren't home cause of work. I was not an attention frikkin seeker so age doesn't matter its always what's in the inside not the age.

And thankyou dear translators I love you guys soo much.

Code:

Group Leader
yas 4 chapters in two days
asdfaghjdf
AND IT'S FUCKING BACK LETS GOOOO

"will i do a good job?"
"just half-ass it"
"I'M GOING TO GOVERN THE NATION, HOW CAN I HALF-ASS IT?"

honestly lucas and athy are so funny but now that i know whats going to happen i feel so bad for ijekiel...

Code:

YAS !! My Atthy will be a QUEEN. Well deserved. It is always been hers all along. I can't wait to see what in store of Queen Atthy with Lucas by herself !!!

Users who are viewing this thread