Who Made Me a Princess?

@DOCVY78 that would be a good happy ending but, it would ruin the whole point of reading this manga, she is reincarnated or whatever you called it then after everything it would just reset? if this thats going to be the conclusion of this series, why not just make a one shot manga right? she is reincarnated to save claude and to uncover the other side of the "story", and to be honest if this "time" she got a happy ending that would end of her reincarnation cycle, I think.

Maybe I'm getting used to the fact that Ezekiel/Ijekiel is super mature and Athy is an adult reincarnated and Lucas is some age-old magician, but Jeanette is just acting so unbelievably stupid hhhhhhh. Like plz all she does right now is mope around that black-haired douchebag and cry and tell him everything. She's not the least bit suspicious of him, even though she recognizes that the guy may or may not walk/look like Claude? She literally knows nothing about that dude and it's so frustrating. I wish she would do something instead of just tell everything to the black-haired guy.

@ichigorozu she made a point of getting the childhood she missed in the real world. If you remember, she was hungry and poor as a child, so you can’t blame her. Also, that would be weird. She doesn’t actually have many adult experiences, just more experience at these ages.

"But your not young" 😂 lmao shes like a 30+ year old lady I think if u count her past life. I forget what age she died in her original life but it is weird to me that it was never really brought up again. I feel like this story didnt have to be an isekai and it could have progressed exactly the same, except athy wouldnt know Jeanette was originally in claude's favour. For ex , A series that actually makes sense as an isekai is "Survive as the heros wife" because the mc is constantly recalling events from the novel to use that info to her advantage. Athy hasnt been doing that at all ? and its easy to forget this was actually an isekai. It feels like a lot of isekai's just like to put modern people in fantasy stories to make the reader relate more or smth, not for a valid plot reason really.

This recent chapter though was the best chapter we've had in a very very very very *very* long time. I was bored of this series like 30 or so chapters ago. The pacing has been extremely slow. But now shit is actually happening and this chapter was set up really well. I hope theres more instances where people challenge her authority and she actually has to defend herself like she did here.

Pls dont rip me to shreds if u reply I know a lot of people worship this series and it was a lot of peoples first this is just my personal opinion. I'm still along for the ride and I wanna see how it ends. \end rant lmao

@06790679 it might be that unconscious 'he's my father ' comfort that she feels she doesn't know that he is nor does she know what that feeling is but it there.

I feel bad for Jeanette, I hope she has a different ending in the comic than the novel.

@Thelastinline
No her memories affect her behaviour, helped in getting her father to like her as a child etc...
Without those memories, her first life wouldve just repeated itself because she wouldve been the same useless and unfortunate princess she was. The reason why she doesnt behave in a pitiful way like Jeanette is because of those very memories.
If you put yourself in her place, since the isekai world is very different from the modern world, theres not much knowledge thats actually useful, its more about her maturity and composure she gained as an adult, thats helps her.
Also its not like she was a genius in the modern world, so even if she had to apply the modern knowledge for whatever reason, I doubt she couldve done it.(she would reinvent the wheel lol?)
Though the only way i could see her actually applying knowledge would be either using economics/accountancy when she becomes an Empress, or maybe science when using magic (Like Shin Wolford in The Philosopher's Grandson; with basic high school level science knowledge he became ridiculously strong).

cnd

@Thelastinline I'm pretty sure it's because there's more to her past life than has been said at this point in the story, though it was hinted at.
Athanasia already lived this life before and it went exactly as the book that she read in her previous life

@ShaurnRm I dont really remember a particular instance where she recalled how the book went and intentionally behaved differently. I might be forgetting though because I've been reading this as it's been updating, I didnt read it all in one shot so it's been a while since I've seen the beginning of the series. But from my memory it seems like the main difference was just that she met her father way younger than athy originally should, and then she just acted as her normal self (did her old memories explicitly help with that? I forget >_<.) and that won claude over. That's why I feel like this doesnt really make much sense as an isekai.

Why not have a story where a girl meets her father at a young age and tries to get along with him while jeanette struggles knowing shes related to them? That is exactly what the story is now, we just know athy is also reincarnated, which so far in the story hasn't made a difference really. But I may be speaking too soon since the story is not over, maybe it will come to play somehow?

But i dont think I would call her mature really, and I wasn't thinking that she needed to know modern science or something lol. Imo she just needs to recall that her life is a book/ use that info to her advantage for it to make sense as an isekai. To me she doesnt really have any characteristics at all of a person who reincarnated. I still like this series a lot though! That's just an issue I have with it.

I FREAKING HATE JEANETTE YOU DUMBASS GIRL IM GNA WHIP U AND THROW U TO THE LAKE ONCE ATHYS DADDY'S AWAKE :mad: BRUH

Now I need a chapter in a au/alternate universe where Athy's mom is alive and well living with Athy and Claude bc of the goddamn cover

im in love with the story, the plot, everything about this manhwa ♡~ thank you so much for scanlating this!

Theory:
OG Athanasia and Athanasia now actually contains the same soul except Athanasia now has more memories of both of her past life. If I remember correctly Athanasia's soul's past life is that she's an orphan who lived alone and died alone, I feel like she reincarnated to this world only to be isekai-ed to her original world. I remember she said she felt empathy and a connection with the book's Athy, correct me if I'm wrong though.

@aikarosei actually that is cannon lol we've been knew since lucas explained her deaths. firstly he said at first she died because she was unlucky(lovely princess tl) and the second time she died out of despair(when she was in korea) and now hes curious how her story will ends up this time

Users who are viewing this thread