Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - A Dream Gone Halfway

Group Leader
Welcome to the first part of the trilogy to my eventual breakdown
Buckle up, gentlemen. It's going to be a bumpy ride

Fed-Kun's army
@Nanaten Oh, god. My heart is already breaking. Not knowing what is going to happen is stressful, but knowing what is going to happen but can’t change it is just despairing.

This manga is really good what a terrible idea a war is. I already feel horrible that one family is deeply affected by the war. Now imagine thousands or even millions of families.

jak

Contributor
wew, So we know Misao probably died at Hiroshima.

Also, I thought that scene with the female students tending to the needs of the soldiers was going to take a dark turn.

@jak

same, I was gonna be like “author-chan, must you really make Kaoru go through this with the trauma she already has”

Also, the battlefield where the students dreams are buried is so sad

Group Leader
Let us give a moment of silence for all the unnamed kamikaze pilots.
And for all the unnamed soldiers who were forced away from their families to participate in a war.

Back in school, we were taught all about the evils the Japanese have done in our country during WW2. They never told us that there are two sides in a war, and the citizens of both sides are the ones greatly suffering due to the greed and ambition of their country's leaders.

Let us give a serious moment of silence for all the people in real life that died due to any war in this world.
This manga shows love and beauty of life and the ugliness and pain of wars.

Dex-chan lover
@jak I think the author knew, and it seems they aren't making it so apperant with their opinions of how that war affected a great number of people, most likely due to avoid being harassed or censured by the very interesting and vocal readers in Japan.

Its kind of sad that the japanese use honor and glory to rope people into the military during WW2, especially kamikaze pilots as they died for nothing in the end as japan surrendered.

I WAS RIGHT TO SAY OH NO WHEN A NEW CHAPTER CAME OUT.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA😭😭😭😭😭

man... there are no winners, only survivors...
this is truly depressing read but it needs to be always taught so it doesn't repeat itself
Japan may have been wrong but a lot of their soldiers did not want to fight too

why do wars happen? please tell me why? for the people? for what cause? the winners become coal, the losers become ashes, they all got burn. Still hoping days without war will come to us all around the world..

Users who are viewing this thread