Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.5 - To my little brother in Showa Era

Dex-chan lover
5xo9hJX.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to this I managed to find the last 2 that I didn’t read and forgot about. It’s beautiful and heart rending all at once.

Aggregator gang
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for releasing this chapter. If not for this, I might never have found this masterpiece of a manga.

Dex-chan lover
FUCK. FUCKING FUCK. War is fucking hell but people never fucking learn. Retards out here cheering on the war in Ukraine with no idea the casualties and the suffering instead of pursuing peace. Continuing to support NUCLEAR WW3 with both China and Russia. Only Trump and Elon Musk have called for peace negotiations with Russia to avoid nuclear annihilation and both were smeared as "Putin's puppets." Every single fucking time the NPCs fall for it. WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan. Millions of deaths all for NOTHING. Fun facts about the US involvement in WW2: We cut off Japan's oil before they had attacked us, which irked them into attacking us. Much like our economic sanctions against Russia and continually prodding them and provoking them into launching nukes. Blowing up Nordstream 2, Russia's natural gas pipeline.

We knew Pearl Harbor was happening, that's why the entire Pacific Fleet was recalled to Hawaii despite never gathering all together before like sitting ducks. Getting involved in WW2 brought us out of the depression, not FDR's new deal bs. FDR and the Democrats rounded up Japanese Americans and threw them into internment camps. We knew Japan was planning on surrendering, but we nuked them twice anyways because we just had to show our big nuclear dick to the rest of the world. Lucky for us and the politicians, WW2 brought us out of the great depression. We are now in an economic recession because of Biden and his fellow warmongers, and once again they want to start WW3. When all else fails, take the country to war.

Notice how there was world peace under Trump, despite what you may think of his personality. No new wars under Trump, which hasn't happened under any president in almost a century. Historic peace deals in the middle east, a structured pullout of our military out of Afghanistan over a period of months in which Biden completely abandoned and pulled the troops out in a matter of two days which cause so many unnecessary casualties. Why do you think the warmongering establishment, the military industrial complex all hate his guts and will do anything to get rid of Trump? Record economic growth, low food/energy/gas prices, and plenty of decent jobs under the orange man.

If you read through this entire manga series, seen the horrors and type of shit war brings onto innocent people, then you better oppose all this current warmongering. If not, you just might be an NPC with a huge case of cognitive dissonance. Might be borderline retarded. Rant over, but like seriously idk what to say if you read this whole series and take nothing away from it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That Ninja cutting onion delivers a surprise attack I see

Group Leader
im ngl it's mad weird how this chap glamorizes imperial japanese soldiers LOL

Group Leader
im ngl it's mad weird how this chap glamorizes imperial japanese soldiers LOL
Huh? The manga doesn't deny the presence of ultra-nationalistic / brainwashed soldiers who relished in war, though? It's just a reminder that wars are waged by humans, many of whom have no say in their own demise, and the damages it causes.

Dex-chan lover
This series hurt my soul to read but damn, it was so well written and heartfelt.

I especially like how the author shown the folks fighting in the war didn't necessarily believe in what their country were doing but were only doing it to protect their family, often under threat of more elderly family being drafted if they didn't go. She didn't shy away from the brutality of war, the rampant nationalism, brutality, unfair treatment from superior officers and the corners common people were often chased into even if they objected to everything the war stood for.

I maybe should've... Spaced out reading this though. I think ive cried more in the last 4-5 hours reading this than i normally do in half a year.

Looking forward to reading the rest of the other series she's currently working on. Something slightly lighter with still strong themes of intertwining relationships sounds really good right about now.

Users who are viewing this thread