Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Like an untamed beast.

Group Leader
You can help me with a donation from this link:
ko-fi.com/sunyflower

Please let me know if there are any errors

I dunno what the fuck is happening but it's cool

Dex-chan lover
dude fuck that teacher. "you're so useless that I'm going to give you a test without your equipment to fight me while I have my wand just to prove you're worthless." that's like challenging someone to a baseball game only to away their bat to prove they can't hit your fastball.

Mc literally had the biggest chance to beat this dude's ass when mc grabbed his foot and he wasted it. He's literally a swordsman with incredible strength there's no reality in which a wizard (especially this one who believes in magic supremacy) can physically overpower and kick mc. Mc dumb as shit.

nice! The MC is special but not too OP (I love OP characters when done right but progress can be nice to see as well). I mean everyone else already has magic and he is magicless in a magic school so I wouldn't say he has a great advantage but also it shows that he is working hard and he didn't magically defeat that sensei. He barely managed to land a hit.
He reminds me of Asta. Although some people would argue Asta had an advantage and all but he worked harder than anyone else and his body proves it...
Gotta enjoy these guys' stories!

No matter what people say the revolt of the dwarves was useless as it came. 10.000 vs 1 and you land a single blow witch I assume the leader used his comrades as Dwarven sheld to get close enough to give him a boo boo.

Dex-chan lover
@NwonNu

He had to win with the sword because reasons, and that strange power up just from having a sword was jarring. He should be able to over power literally anyone in that school physically but he gets kick around instead?

Cool!!! He's like Asta, with the Anti-magi-sword but he only rely on himself, has no trainer he is the only one who makes his moves, is smart and is fighting to stand beside her loved one.

I want him to awaken something akin to a Demon lord level of power and he just straight up destroy everyone who belittled him.

Users who are viewing this thread