Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 38 - Birthday Present and Longing

Dex-chan lover
Inb4 the girl dumped him saying he was boring and that's why he's the way he is now.

Supporter
Why does she seem so devastated? He's free now, how do previous relationships change anything?
He's seemed completely uninterested in romance and she's been operating under that assumption. Finding out that wasn't always the case is a huge surprise and may make her change her approach.

Dex-chan lover
This boy's density is too much, I'm surprised the whole school hasn't been crushed by the gravitational forces.
I'm starting to think she needs to either give up or grab him and kiss him.

Dex-chan lover
Now I am wondering if he did this as a way to learn when her birthday is. Or, am I giving him too much credit?

Dex-chan lover
He's seemed completely uninterested in romance and she's been operating under that assumption. Finding out that wasn't always the case is a huge surprise and may make her change her approach.
It can be that he was uninterested in romance, but a girl asked him out and he just went with the flow. Meaning, that always was the case, plus he learned that with this approach you can actually hurt the girl. So, like, now he can be not only uninterested, but also reserved about this. Which can lead to him rejecting her if she asks him out without proper preparations

Users who are viewing this thread