Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 39 - Friends and Lovers

Dex-chan lover
At least he's oblivious in an endearing way and not an insensitive one but yeah, awkward when friendships end

Tho i can't imagine someone just starting out as a 'couple' unless it's that common for someone to just agree to go out after a confession in school tho that def seems like it'd be fueled by looks/going after the 'popular' one or so

Dex-chan lover
An oblivious mc where I don't hate how oblivious he is is a nice change of pace. Wishing her luck, she'll really need to put in the effort to get his attention more than she already has.
nothing wrong with a slow burn romance, i like their friendship so far, usually in some 'stoic/kuudere' stories like this some guys would be bending over backwards to earn someone's approval

Supporter
An oblivious mc where I don't hate how oblivious he is is a nice change of pace. Wishing her luck, she'll really need to put in the effort to get his attention more than she already has.
I think oblivious MCs would be more widely accepted if they were even half as funny as Makiba
The thing is, he's not just narrowly oblivious in regards to romance, his obliviousness encompasses a wide swath of his life. And it's somewhat endearing in the kind of way that makes you want to be sure he doesn't fall down and open manhole kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread