Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 39 - Friends and Lovers

Supporter
Ohkay so, this will prob end in Vol 5 or 4 considering how we left the status quo of goffy high school days to progressing the romance now, hope that proactive oogami still acts cool doing so

Dex-chan lover
however way they end up together i don't think i'll be satisfied if Oogami isn't the one who confesses first

Dex-chan lover
WHAT A THRILLING FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENT THAT IS, WAKE ME UP WHEN VOL. 4 DROPS.

Dex-chan lover
Game time baby. Love me some offensive maneuvers. We seem to be reaching endgame but I'm ready for it.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone conflating Makiba as being just a tropey oblivious MC when Oogami has been actively avoiding dropping any hints about her feelings to him.
Not only that but it’s perfectly natural to be averse to romantic relationships when you value friendship a lot more.

Dex-chan lover
An oblivious mc where I don't hate how oblivious he is is a nice change of pace. Wishing her luck, she'll really need to put in the effort to get his attention more than she already has.
Why do you think Makiba is the mc?

Dex-chan lover
so why is it always the woman has to be proactive when it comes to this trope?
It wasn't always, I don't think. Women have gotten tired of being chased by the wrong guys and the guys are getting tired of chasing a lost cause, especially if they'll become unhappy even after capturing them.

Now it's a slow burn of the roles being reversed as women get desperate to become loved when it's already too late while men only focus on their own happiness and needs.

At least he's oblivious in an endearing way and not an insensitive one but yeah, awkward when friendships end

Tho i can't imagine someone just starting out as a 'couple' unless it's that common for someone to just agree to go out after a confession in school tho that def seems like it'd be fueled by looks/going after the 'popular' one or so
brings me back trauma

Users who are viewing this thread