Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 39 - Friends and Lovers

Dex-chan lover
You heard him Wolf-chan and you decided to make a first move. Remember that raping ML is always a good way to imply that you like him more than a friend.

Contributor
It's hard to describe what exact part makes it good but something about this just vibes with me

Dex-chan lover
So he's basically either oblivious or just aro/ace since he doesn't really have strong feelings for anyone. Or he's gay and his feelings for his #1 bro are for realsies.
Makes me wonder how many of the 'herbivore men' in JP are aro/ace tho there are simply some guys who never make the first move even if they are interested

Dex-chan lover
An oblivious mc where I don't hate how oblivious he is is a nice change of pace. Wishing her luck, she'll really need to put in the effort to get his attention more than she already has.
I think it's because his obliviousness is more that it's not really something he's interested in and he's just living his best life having fun with his friends. Other dense MCs are all "man, I wish she was into me" while she's literally screaming "I love you!" in his ear every day.

Dex-chan lover
Took 39 chapters for this girl to decide to make a move, should be about 60 or so before she does it

Users who are viewing this thread