Wolf-chan wa Sumashitai - Ch. 41 - Ghosts and Cafes

Dex-chan lover
man, that hand...
td4RHyo.png
i was literally about to comment this thank god im not the only one

Dex-chan lover
Well you fucked up because they are
dunno how common it is in JP fandoms but plenty of series have side charas/minor charas that barely get any screen time with a surprising amount of fan/fanart more so than the main sometimes lol (tho them 'putting a lot of thought into it' seems like it'd contradict them not being interesting versus them being more boring/generic with mob lines on purpose to make the main couple stick out/shine more lol)

Group Leader
hey @OsisNie it's appearances on the last page you can't be slacking just cuz it's the author's notes

Dex-chan lover
You know, I don't think I've seen that particular fusion of concepts before. Way better than the maid or crossdress cafes you'd usually see.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Makiba, even though the haunted part of the haunted cafe idea was taken from his haunted house idea, his friends act as if he had nothing to with it.

Dex-chan lover
A café where you drink the coffee and then someone scares the shit out of you

Literally all the characters in this manga have flat, lazy expressions as if they are exhausted, and i love it.
It's truly like a gaming webcomic in that sense.

Dex-chan lover
Nice try author, sneaking interesting side characters in like that. Looking forward to whatever ridiculous costume makiba is gonna whip up.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
No wonder why them five are so chill, every single character from main to side has been chill this entire manga

Dex-chan lover
Mamamori's job is never done. Also the author mentioned being a ex-high school teacher so I can't help but wonder if the homeroom teacher here is their own self-insert. If Oogami doesn't show up to the Haunted Cafe in a cute/sexy werewolf costume then so help me God...

the teacher kinda reminds me of aizawa sensei sees the teacher leave it all to the class rep ah yup thats them alright

Users who are viewing this thread