World Customize Creator - Vol. 8 Ch. 81

Double-page supporter
Author really had no idea how to end this manga, right? Regardless, thanks for translation!

uh what?

honeslty one of the worst endings that have gotten the axe
holy shit........

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @mangaka

Double-page supporter
what?? that's it?? it's not meh/bad/good ending "boring" is probably the best way to describe this ending, but again this is axed right? alright whatever

Double-page supporter
For those that know, does the novel progress any further than this? If there's any more story beyond what the manga presented, I'd greatly appreciate a summary.

Double-page supporter
This was interesting at first until when Yusuke fought the spies in that fort (can't remember the name) and it went down hill from that. Author tried to expand his world but he clearly cannot decide about its direction. How introduced many new villains but it turned out that most of them are good guys (girls). Obviously, you can't create a proper story when MC' s existence doesn't have even one purpose (unless he went with slice-of-life, which it's clearly wasn't the case).

It was a waste seeing this went down to drain when it had so much potential. Worst yet. Yusuke's relationship with Sun and Volet don't even have a clear conclusion. That practically makes Sun's character meaningless.

Dex-chan lover
> Page 1. The "MR. YUUSUKE" girl.... Holy Camel too!!!!!!!!!!!

> I dont know how to handle Ayuukas.
Should I call him Loli-Baba?
Or should i call of Ayuukas-chan?
She acts childish.
She Acts Tsundere...
She acts witty, mature.
She acts intelligently and shows wisdom.
Its a combination of a women to certain someone's tastes, a loli who was very matured who can tease your heart.
As expected of a 3000 year old Loli....

> THATS IT?
At least this series finishes with showing us a Camel Too....

There is something I don't understand about the japanese manga industry, if you have an author that runs in circle or has no directions, are there no editor or qualified people to help lol?

Dex-chan lover
wow...that ending is way too sudden

but i noticed you didn't mark it as an END ch. is there like a stinger chapter?

I already saw so many bad endiings that this one isnt the worst but i was sure there will be at least a true end Damn it.
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
So uh . . . thats like, the end of part one or something, right? No way such a bad end was the real end, right? RIGHT?

Lmao as the story dragged on cuz thats what it was doing, dragging, I could feel like the author didnt know where or how he wanted it to end nor what he wanted to happen! Didnt know if he wanted a monogamous marriage or a polyamorous one! Wasted all those romance options, and making the squad go to war or battle/ stopping a demon king. Damn not the worst ending *cough* Cage of Eden *cough* , but still if its the true end waste of a read.

Users who are viewing this thread