Wortenia Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 35

Contributor
lol thanks, i didnt recognize her without the clothes

Group Leader
Leaving this here as a comment

Readers: "Wtf is going on? Someone explain this"
Us the scanlating staff: *Pretends to not see*

We don't know wtf's going on either, trust us~

Y'all better off just treating every chapter as their own mini one shots (like us) cause nothing ever connects or makes sense LMAOOOO

Dex-chan lover
does the manga follow the novel exactly? then the novel is the problem?

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know why I'm still reading this. I have no idea what's going in the chapter, the pacing isn't very good and month (or more, depending on tls) worth of wait between chapters makes it impossible for me to remember what the fuck happened like 5 chapters ago.

Most of the things I thought didn't make sense was cleared after I re-read from chapter 25 onward.

@Doomer
to begins with it's not his lands nor was he born in that country. pirates were robbing there way before he isekaied, and land belonged to royal crown but were unused due to ton of monsters before pushed on ryoma. so its not that strange to negotiate with former mercenary new upstar noble

The novel is just so long winded that it’s actually good they shorten some of this, however they need a better job of editing it down to something entertaining.

They skip the showdown with the leaders of the pirates because they kill them right after introducing them. But they still need to introduce the elves so they can’t just skip this.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 it does not, the manga streamlines and cuts quite a bit of scenes from the novel but the novel also overindulges in explanations, unnecessary scenes and metaphors that go on way too long. So the adapter was probably trying to get rid of that problem but took it too far.

People argue about how slow is updated the Manga, they should know that the Ln/Web takes more time 🙈

Dex-chan lover
For those lost in the skips, let's do a quick recap:

* Guy got isekai summoned to a kingdom, but causes an unholy mess because is a veritable badass swordsman trained the spartan way on earth and escapes to a neightbring kingdom.

* He rescues the twin slaves along the way and they stick with him. He becomes a mercenary, joins with other mercs and gets involved in a succession civil war on the side of the princess.

* Recruits a retired badass female general, contributes greatly to the war and because of him, the princess wins the war and is crowned. The mercs tag along for the ride.

* For his efforts (and to not let him go) he gets appointed as the new feudal lord of the Wortenia peninsula: a veritable hive of scum an villainy with pirates being the lesser problems.

* With "help" of the frontier lord and the merchant lady shown on at the end of this chapter, he manages to buy a bunch of slave kids, trains them and makes them an army. Some of them show on this chapter.

* With that, he select his first target: the pirates, as he promised the merchant lady in exchange of her help. The port city being built is part of the deal as a new trade route.

* Also, his female friend back on earth and daughter of the MC's master and two cops got summoned later on the same kingdom he was, but also escape. Right now, we don't know what happened to them, but on of the cops was badly hurt.

Hope it helps. I left out the names because I only partly remember them and IDK if the people will remember them anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread