Wortenia Senki

Could someone spoil it for me and tell me what happens to the two slaves in the latest LN Volume?

Has the LN finished?

Double-page supporter
"The young master hasn't really understood how high his true worth is."

Are pride and a sense of self-importance really that hard to find in Japan?

It just seems like 75% of all MCs are constantly choking on a humble sandwich, It didn't even register in my mind for the longest time, but now that I've consumed a veritable mountain of manga and LNs, it's sticking out like a sore thumb, and it bothers me, a nagging voice in the back of my mind while I read them....

A) kind of

B) it's a standard protagonist growth trope

C) the ones where the protagonist starts out thinking he's hot shit are actually even more insufferable

gets all complicated so fast ?

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

can someone find a good home for these orphaned series
Tensei Ouji wa Daraketai
Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta - Saikyou Igai Mezasa Nee
Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai

Dex-chan lover
"Since when I have lost the right to protect myself, from the people who were trying to kill me?"

Good, GOOD. Too many folks willing to roll over and die these days.

What strategy's there to expect from a world where soldiers are surprised to learn they can use earth magic that expedite construction?

Kinda random and all over the place.... either translation is a bit iffy, or some background is missing (probably both?)

This one is such a pain, both writing and pacing are a mess. Guess they fully expect the readers to go to the LN for context, as if manga alone wasn't good enough to tell a story properly.

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-Razgriz
That'd actually be my reason to dump this story. It started with fights on the personal plane, and devolved into political squabbles on such grand scales that the characters themselves went missing within it. I can't see myself reading it any further.

Dex-chan lover
I give up on this. It started out interesting, and I don't mind the pacing or the grand political struggles. That's just part of building an empire, no big deal. What I can't stand is that this healthy young man has at least 3 beautiful and willing women around him, who either obviously love him or just like him enough to get in bed with him... and he does nothing. Now.. I get that he's trying to find a way back home. I get that. But having that much of a laser focus on that goal that he can't see the things around him is just stupid. A young man in the prime of his life and physical growth with all those raging teenage hormones and he is completely lustless. I can't stand crap like that. The girls around him basically amount to eye candy and cock-blocking comedic relief at this point. Done.

I'm enjoying this, but I wish there was a more well developed side cast. Maybe it just hasn't had enough time yet. I just feel like I only barely know the people helping this man right now. Well, if the original source is perhaps an LN or WN, then characterization of side characters tends to be weak in some of those. Just got to wait it out I guess.

@kuyukotto
Around Volume 2, Chapter 24, using the numbering system on Hasutsuki/NovelUpdates. Roughly, anyways.

Start of the current Manga Chapter's 'arc' in the novel, give or take a bit, since some of it is in Chapter 19 of the manga, I think. I know the end of chapter 20 is covered by V2, Chapter 28 of the novel, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread