Wortenia Senki

@Razeel
I believe that is Ryouma's newest retainer, an assassin who tried to kill him.

His two battle slaves are noted to have white and blonde hair, so it's not them.

Double-page supporter
it feels like the author of this one laid out a bunch of isekai trash bait to lure in degenerates like me and then tricked us into reading an actually good story while we were busy staring at titties and op isekai protagonist abilities. i was fooled!

Again same story where everyone but mc is a retard so not even the fights are good.
And after this chapter i don't care that happens to any of these people.

"I'll never hit someone first but I won't back down if someone hits me"? Yeah right, I guess you killed that young doctor in the 2nd chapter because he hit you when he "tried to save" your life. Great job, o supreme ruler and great hero.

Fed-Kun's army
This is not the last stupid thing that will happen, by all means I incurage you all to read the webnovel, the translation for all I can say is also pretty decent.

Its just, every one thinks they have the upper hand and actually everyone underrastemates their opponent namely "Ryoma", furthermore this feels a little bit like a discount warringstates era story, not sure why though. *sarcasm*

@sonyalexandra It's perfectly justified, Do you think he would have been able to get away if he let them live ? He was going to be used by the people who summoned him, there is no reason for him to give any mercy at that point, everyone is an enemy to him and everyone has the same weight of the summoning to him as they are part of the country that did so. Nothing wrong with that.

Fed-Kun's army
@kkeemm well to be honest, the real story gets going around volume 4 to 5 and I actually forgot which chapter I currently am on since its been a while but, the Wortenia war starts in volume 5 if I remember correctly
and there he already has established his own town and army, also that f**king idiot of a queen downfall is beginning and I just hope she dies for all the butf**king she did to her own country because of personal feelings while her supordinatee even encouraged her to be like that I so wish them death from the deep dark pit that is my heart.

The basic plot is just isekai trash tropes, but the in-betweens are really pleasant, as well as some of the narrative. Conflicting. Plus now i really need to see what's the deal with the land from the title...

Dex-chan lover
most of the plot progression is disappointing to be honest... this author really fail in planning a big scaled war and schemes or maybe the manga adaptation did a poor job of it if the novel was any good...

Together with risou no himo seikatsu, this is my favorite isekai. One of the best MC. A shame that the manga looks super rushed and cuts a lot of stuff. I re-read this a time ago and could understand a lot of stuff that was very confusing on the first read

Fed-Kun's army
When I read the description I was expecting some thing like a isekai fugitive adventure but this is like those historical Japanese war manga, is not bad but its not what both the description and the first few chapters led me to think it was...

Users who are viewing this thread