Wortenia Senki

Wonder what is the end plan for the earth subplot. Giving how every kingdom is kidnapping people of earth to take as slaves, at some point blocking the summoming will enter at the table.

Dex-chan lover
@Albireo_Imma
A few hours after Chapter 27 was posted, someone uploaded a (rather poorly-drawn) hentai into this series' directory and labeled it as Oneshot.

I like this series as it is one of the better isekais, but it takes months for one chapter to be uploaded, which is a shame.

Fed-Kun's army
How can an isekai in a fantasy world be so plain? This can barely be considered an isekai it's closer to an historical war manga.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the story but the main problem I have is it’s fast pace, of course some people like that but I just feel that important details are never mentioned giving this a sense of detachment from the story and WTF moments where you ask yourself what’s going on exactly. The further I got the more nonsense I began to see and with the story feeling distant I’ve decided to drop it.

Double-page supporter
As a Fantasy and History nerd, this series is exactly what I needed to fill up the pit that season 8 of GOT left behind. Intrigue? Honest to God military tactics and politics? Isekai setting allowing to craft a whole interesting world? HELL YEAH! I'm so on board!

... it's monthly...

I can't say that I don't like this but I can't help be feel like this is heavily rushed and that there are missing chapters in between each chapter with a lot of relevant information that's just being skipped over

Banned
The pace is great. I'll do without the chapters of traveling and eating delicious meal and visiting the merchant for supplies, etc etc

I'm quite impressed with this one compared with many of the other comics in this genre. It feels on par with something like The Vision of Escaflowne, but in a sense like it was originally visioned before it's episode list was cut in half (same with Gundam Wing).

While I don't exactly have cash to donate to the project, I really hope that folks continue to support the project. I'll be recommending this series to friends! :3

Dropped this at chapter 18. From ch.16 it's nothing but politics and war strategy. Got very bored... Shame, this had some potential....

I'm kinda new to manga and haven't read much. But I've been through a hell of isekai and this is quite unlike the others. Does anyone know of any manga similar to this? Preferably not isekai. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread