Wortenia Senki

Power Uploader
If some english group wants to pick up this manga, I can provide cleaned raws and help with editing~

Group Leader
I have decided to pick this up(1st series ever btw) and will try to release one chapter by tomorrow. But the next one will be on January cause I have my xams so If anyone wants to pick it up, feel free. If not, see y'all on Jan.

I think this is the first time i've seen an isekai MC struggle with the very concept of slavery in the world he is in. I am not someone who loves to point out that plot hole. I am just appreciative seeing the logical outlook.

Thank you for posting your chapter! I dont care about the quality, I just want more of the story :)

i know its way too late to say this but:

am i the only one kinda disappointed that ryouma just let the queen pretty much betray him even after all he did for her and her country? i mean im pretty sure this “reward” of hers will be relevant and helpful for him later on but i expected him to, at the very least, talk this through with her and not just leave and let himself be pushed around. i was pretty surprised when i read that chapter cuz i didnt really expect ryouma to let that happen based from how i know him so far.

I am grateful that someone picked this up!
I don't care about the quality, as long as we can continue reading it, that's more than enough.

@Thelonewolf

hey man, thanks, I love you, you can have my sister if you want so I can keep you close. Jokes aside @Mrina offered some help with editing in this series, I think if you worked together you could share a little bit all the work that is to edit and translate a manga. Anyway, thanks again

@elemenopeee its true that its frustrating as all hell the way he was betrayed by the queen he fought for but I understand that mc would not engage in talks.. yet. going in now to a potentially hazardous diplomacy might end up them branded as criminals right in the heart of enemy territory. Or even worse, dead, considering that the queen is receiving whispers from that shady guy who ryouma fought once before. Also, mc understood the queen's perspective, that he was a stranger who fought for her for only a few moths at most and now to be rewarded with a powerful title as well as have the knowledge to defeat overwhelming forces. that is a recipe for a disaster if mc suddenly turns on the queen. better to provide the "reward" with as much of a disadvantage to curb his rise to power.

@elemenopeee I think you've over estimated his position a bit, but he doesn't actually possess any power as of this moment. He might be a good, or even exceptional, fighter - but he is one person. The reason I think he excelled so much in the empire regarding the nights and the sorcerer was because of the enclosed space and the lack of any preparation.

Put simply, he is in no position to actually do anything about it, and he recognises this. The only "forces" he has is his friendship to the mercenaries, his achievement in the civil war was due to the military of the queen, and he merely directed it.

Basically he's only strong physically, but in terms of actual power he's severely lacking in that matchup. Just wait for the future - Ryouma hasn't forgiven the queen.

Dex-chan lover
For a very serious moment, the TL made her say "that dudes name was..." in chapter 2. It ruined the mood.

Users who are viewing this thread