Wortenia Senki

Group Leader
As a form of apology for the shitty quality of images and cause we were bored asf reading our subjects, me and my frnd(lets call him akkun(Btw he was pissed that i did the typesetting and redrawing without him, for which i have apologised like a million times to him) we have decided to release chapter 30 within this week, with a quality which we feel is good. I am not really fluent in Japanese as i just started studying it recently in my clg as an optional language so this is kinda like practise for me so this is part mtl part human translated so we would like more feedback from yall about how it all is. We would also like to clarify that we have just temporarily picked this up until someone better picks this up. Also we WILL redo ch29 once we catch up to the raws, ie if someone else doesnt pick this up by then. chapter 31 will come out probably sometime mid jan to feb where we will rush to catch up to the raws ie again if someone better doesnt pick this awesome isekai that we love by then
cheerio :)

Fed-Kun's army
nevertheless of the quality...
thank you for the translation @Thelonewolf

please keep it up~~!

I am tempted to read the light novel but it could not compare to the visual delivery of the story with the manga.

thanks again~~

This manga have too many holes in the plot;
It was already absurd from the beginning he was able to defeat the guards and the magician, he who didnt have a weapon managed to defeat armoured guards with weapons,then some of the characters in this manga is pretty retarded for example the bandit in chapter 5 after he got defeated by MC he healed and literally called out to the mc ;-; another example is the MC where he was surprised that the slave girl was able to use wind magic which shouldn't be so surprising considering the fact that he fought against a magician in the past.Another big hole is that the slave girl was easily able to change masters.That destroys the concept of being a slave ;-;.Also MC traded all of the jewelry immediately without even knowing the actual price no shit he got scammed.
Alot more things i would like to clarify with but there are simply too many holes for me to explain.Overall personal rating 6/10.6/10 cuz there are too many holes in this story.

Fed-Kun's army
Quick question, I could've sworn the MC asked for slaves 12-16 years old unspoiled and as fresh as possible? Did they change it from the WN or was it a mistranslation on the manga?

Fed-Kun's army
@PepePatate
1. The reason he was able to kill those magicians and guard sin the beginning is explained later in the story. Long story short; His grandpa had been taken to that world when he was roughly that same age, it's assumed he had become incredibly powerful and through his own strength returned back to Earth. It's implied/assumed that since Ryouma is his direct descendant he inherited some of his strength. Couple that with his brutal and real world training from his gramps he's considerably a ahead and prepared for whatever life throws his way.

2. The "bandit" wasn't miraculously healed, Ryouma punched him in the gut knocking him out. He simply woke up and tried to kidnap the girl.

3. Again, him being surprised that a young girl using magic is no big deal. Would you be surprised if a girl you know or just met suddenly did an entire gymnastic routine? Or if she turns out to be a martial artist that kicked someone's ass in front of you?

4. The slave pact is a magic that's closely guarded and secret to slavers but not exclusive, it's not unbelievable that someone might know about it and teach their kids how to use it in case their ever enslaved. It doesn't "destroy the concept of being a slave", in fact it adds to the lore.

You're not "exposing plot holes" you're nitpicking things you don't like. There's a difference. There's words in the manga too, try slowing down and not only looking at the pretty pictures.

I dont see that being explained in the manga
Actually we can assume that the bandit was healed because there was a healing potion lying on the ground.
The thing is he shouldn't be surprised he is in another world after all and him being more surprised at the fact that she can use wind magic to travel quickly than actually using it during battle is pretty stupid in my opinion.
The description about the slave pact was so vague im wondering how you got that information.I dont see that information being mentioned maybe you can point it out to me?
And last of all im not "exposing" this im explaining.There are certainly words in the manga how else would i be able to write down these comments.

Fed-Kun's army
@PepePatate
1. You can clearly see black bandana bandat get punched, not stabbed or sliced, on chap 4, page 28, panel 1. So it's safe to assume that he either recovered because he was stronger than Ryouma thought or maybe he was someone else entirely keeping watch that came back because you can see someone(who I originally thought was Ryouma) looking through the bushes in chapter 5, page 15, panel 5. Either or it didn't "come out of nowhere".

2. Like so many people today opinion =/= fact. For me, he's surprised because he doesn't know shit about magic first of all and secondly someone he just saved turns out to be incredibly fucking strong when given the chance. In the WN he outright states as such quote;
"This girl… Did she use the same power as
that old man? That wind she created a while ago, is without a doubt similar. But
the power was different, just what’s going on??"

He wasn't surprised she used magic, he was surprised that she used it to boost his ability as well. Like I said, he's knew to magic and didn't know about physical boosting magic. Completely understandable considering the circumstance.

3. Slave magic is purposefully vague even in the novels it's not until Ryouma is gifted Wortenia and he starts an army when it's brought up again. Can't remember the exact chapters I think I wanna say somewhere between chapters 16-20 in volume 1 of the WN it's explained a little more but not by much.

You're nitpicking and using biased opinions on situations you don't like to support your claims without taking into account context, nuance or circumstances of the characters.

Dex-chan lover
@ShionSinX Because
He bangs random NPCs and not the twins. Last time I read the WN he's keeping everyone close to him romance wise at arm's length because he wants to go back to his world.

Users who are viewing this thread