Wortenia Senki

Next part at least in the WN
they spend like 40 chapters building up the peninsula, and very minor politics with the neighbors. Its annoying filler shit.

dropping this after reading ahead in the WN.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

03.04.2017 - 24.04.2020

More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

@IdidNineEleven
I just stumbled across this manga so I am not very familiar with it’s genre but based on what I read in the description it’s probably the “kingdom building” genre that you are looking for. If thats so I recommend: -Slime tensei for a more op and rpg-like isekai kingdom-building (its anime almost catches up to its manga tho) -How a realist hero rebuilt the kingdom for a isekai kingdom-building which focuses more on the “kingdom-building” part and -otherworld nation founding chronicles (tho some people say the harem in this one ruins the story, which I don’t agree but whatever) (the story also gets better into the webnovel after you finished the manga)
If you don’t want isekai then there’s Tearmoon Empire Story, but the manga only covers, unfortunately, half of the volume 1 of the light novel. But tbh, I don’t really think that isekai really affects much in this kind of genre. Hope this helps, glhf
Edit: Now that I have gone through half of it, I will put my bets into -Re:monster for what you are looking for

Translation seems to be pretty caught up to the raws. Read somewhere that the author is delayed somewhat due to covid as well. Maybe this gets picked up again once the raws pick back up.

Power Uploader
@thegiant
Raws are at chpater 31 https://loveheaven.net/manga-wortenia-senki-raw.html. Trasnlaton is droppesd https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w-9nAZeIW3SE5WqTNImLL0E6ZpZhS8q2dqjur_0Vm-E/edit#gid=0

the author should be courtmartialed for copyright violation( yes keeping close to the source when publishing under the same name is also part of the copyright).... in the ln even going far far in the future where ryoma rules rozeria his family is still safe and sound in japan

I beg for a new scanlation group to pick this back up, or for an official translation to be released, I just really want to continue reading this!

Double-page supporter
This manga is really good and i really wish this gets picked up and gets translated,the waiting is boring me

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure comments like mine will sound like a broken record or a looping track at this point, but is any other group going to pick up this title? It's really enjoyable, and it was left hanging on a new plot development!

Major trans are fighting over mask this mask that but here we have a good story daaaaa it's disappointing 😔 but we have to wait

My god, so it was dropped. I was wondering why I haven't seen it lately. That's so unfortunate, though alternatively, if a group picks it up in a year or so, I can binge a bunch of new chapters so that will be good.

Users who are viewing this thread