Wortenia Senki

😆hello everyone, i just have read chapter 26, i would like to ask few question about the future, is this manga have a novel version ?, is the same country is summoning asuka and the grandpa or is it another country ?, and if so are they going to take advantage of asuka and make the grandpa fight with ryouma to death in order to save asuka ? thank you 😆

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this story dropped for so long, at first I only read to about chapter 11. Now I see it again I'll start from the beginning.

Niiiiiice I was always concerned about his family but if they got transported to him then a family reunion ftw

Jesus, I had about given up. I hope we get 2 more chapters for the months we've missed, if the scanlators can spare the time and resources. This is one of the few Isekai's with politics that actually makes you invested in the various nations, specifically their cities and peoples.

Also, I really hope the nations and their mages who engage in summoning-slavery get the ever-loving shit beaten out of them by this kid. Knowing that this has been a serious problem for that entire family for 3 generations (that we know of), makes me think it's fate that he's about to flip the tables on all the scumbags residing there.

As for ruling Wortenia, I think giving Mikoshiba access to native demi-humans who probably don't like the human empires around them, and pirate ships who he can turn into privateers is like asking for an ass kicking. They just don't realize what they've done.

I feel strange seeing things that i dont see in the novel anywhere....when he reach the possibility to return to his home, that breaks all the story that i actually read it in the web novel at the point, what happen to the twins when he find her cousin?

I see in the next chapter how his cousin and the grandpa were summon to that world too....WTF is happening?

Dex-chan lover
Grandpa kicks ass, this whole chapter and that ending...it's all spicing up more and more.

Oneshot isn't even good "hentai", looks like random doodles by some artist who had nothing else to do in class. Pretty lame, if your going to make it ecchi make it good, not this garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread