Wortenia Senki

Double-page supporter
Imagine getting mad at a character not being a complete slut and slave to his desires ??.

Dex-chan lover
Lose the war in exchange for the life of a single man you don't even know if he's still alive or not?
.... Yeah, that sounds like a terrible deal and fully expect her to agree.

Seems that "absorption" thing the mc has never really comes into play (At least so Far) In fact i don't think the mc has killed anything other than humans since the start of this

Agggghhhh I want more got absorbed into this story and this world. loving the fact the the mc is not just using his brawn and skills but also his brains to win.

Dex-chan lover
So what happened to the whole leveling and absorption thing. Did the author completely forget that they made such a system?

Nah, I.../think/ it shows up later in the story (been a very long time since I read the LN)...but, well, right now he's mostly serving as a general. So he isn't able to go out and kill dragons or whatnot to level up, he's directing people from this world to shank other people from this world, or being Clever and fighting with words, not swords, for the most part. Also, humans generally aren't worth much, strength wise. Level 0 is the average person, so the farming conscripts are all probably a bunch of small fry fodder and he hasn't really been directly killing that many knights (IE, people who are probably a bit more powerful) or the like. I think.

I think it comes up again when he gets double-crossed post-war and saddled with a fief in the worst section of land on the continent, the titular Wortenia Penninsula. If I remember right, he goes and gets the Inevitable Trustworthy Isekai World Slave Trader to sell him as many kids as possible, then puts them through boot-camp and turns them all into magic soldiers and has them start killing the monsters that infest the peninsular. Or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
oof.. chp 21.. suddenly 'ugly bastard' and 'blackmail' tags appeared.. 🤣

I hope it doesn't turn as boring as the WB , well the manga format can't make it boring like it was so i guess no

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25
It is briefly touched upon when he goes to the Wortenia Penninsula when he starts to learn magic. Volume 3 of the WN iirc. I'm on the beginning of volume 4 and so far nothing else has been mentioned about it. Either the author will use it again in the future or they forgot about it.

It's hard to like this manga. I thought I might give the novel a try, but then I came across a review of it on novelupdates that explains how it's not any different from the manga. Thanks jiisama for the review, you've saved me a significant amount of time.

Dex-chan lover
Record Of Wortenia War – V2-C32

is where we are (which is currently chapter 22 right now) if you want to continue reading through the web novel.

Based on the first chapter I wrongly believed this would be a badass MC story, but with every passing chapter it keeps getting just a little bit closer to the standard pussy MC. Probably with time it will even surpass the standard pussy MC and reach a new milestone.

I don't know if my tastes are bad or not, but I am certainly enjoying reading this one. I certainly hope it doesn't cancel anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread