Write a Manga Title

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Dictator Little Sister with All-Doom Route So I Decided to Make a Brocon Route but Get a Reverse Harem Instead

4 season + H official doujin gangbanged by the harem arc

Edit: in the end she'll end up yuri with Natalia Poklonskaya

Dex-chan lover
Even if it costs my life, I will gain enough weight to be able to suffocate my huge love rival !

Tags : psychological, martial arts, romance, reverse harem, bbw

Group Leader
My Necrophilia's Friend, Trying To Be Clean and Tidy.

Gears Gunner.

Jackie The Way of The Dream.

Social Distancing Making Me Want to Hug Her / My Urges to Hug Her is Bigger Than My Patience Towards Social Distancing.

That one time where I tried to take a dump but accidentally fell into the toilet and got transported into another world that was reminiscent of Dreamworks' animated kids film "Flushed Away."

Genres: Isekai, Harem, Ecchi, smut

I fucking died

Genres: Comedy

Isekai: After I killed myself to fullfil my dream as the strongest hero in an isekai I became as the weakest monster instead. Now I am seeking my revenge for the Goddess which turned me into this and finding my way out of this fantasy world which seems familiar to me

Manhua: The Strongest Discipline Of The Supreme Emperor Of Blazing Martial Arts Of The Seven Gods Of The Celestial Empire Of The Holy Reign Of the Spirit Ruler Of Godlike Hero Of Dark Reborn Of the Infinite Galaxy Of Planet Destroyer Of Cosmic Savior Of Hyper Dimensions Of Unbounded Strength

Users who are viewing this thread