Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Double-page supporter
Man all of you picky assholes that talk trash should do your own translations if it bothers you so much. Or just, you know, don't read it. You can perfectly understand what is going on even with the bad grammar. Go pay for manga if you wanna whine that much about free stuff, ya bunch of babies

Dex-chan lover
Like I have read absolutely bootleg google translate scans before and it's fine.

I get the intent so unless y'all have a brain smooth as marble or english is not your second language you don't have an excuse.

Appreciated OP...But if you want to shut up these nonces a little just pass off the translated text to someone who is an english native and we can doctor it up good and proper.

I'd rather have these machine translations than nothing at all. Some of the chunks don't make sense directly but you can easily infer the meaning by comparing other panels in context. This isn't Liar Game or Usogui where deciphering machine translations would be impossible. Even if you hugely care about translation accuracy, these machine translation updates will increase visibility of the series and increase the chance of a competent translation group seeing it. If you want to see REAL bad translations, go read R402 and look at what intentionally bad looks like.

I was hoping the manga would go down a more dark humor route but shit seems to be heading towards edge man. Miss the clean shaven monk look too.

Group Leader
@Shuzuchi because they are going to drug, kidnap, and rape the girl. So they can't let him loose and possibly tell the other villagers.

Dex-chan lover
@lilsiuol It seemed like that was incidental to killing him. I guess that's gonna be explained later? He woke up to a mob coming to kill him already, they wouldn't bring swords to sexual assault this pharmacist alone

Aggregator gang
I actually got a headache from trying to read this. I think I'll pass.

WTF, if they wanted the monster materials, why the fudge couldn't they just take and sell it? The guy was out for who knows how long, along with it only being one person. What would/could he do? Complain? To who? Who would believe one person killed the hobgoblin? Even then, they could just say it's medical fees or something.

Also, it's laughable that they'd try to kill someone that could take down a hobgoblin alone, even if he's injured; better to try to get him to join the village, imo, so you can hunt for more.

bruh, dude founds civilization after three months and is now wanted dead. F

Dex-chan lover
Chasing someone who's rumored to take a hobgoblin alone, either they're some smooth brainer or tired of living

Users who are viewing this thread