Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

I'm going to bet the leader of their party is untrustworthy, but we shall see.

@Strenux I think he's trustworthy, but later on something will happen, like finding out about what he did who knows, where the leader decides to kick him out or gives him a chance to flee/ditch them while making it seem like he tries to kill/betray him, because of some higher up nobles related to that twat in the first village

Dex-chan lover
Would be better if it was "Survivalist on another world" and it's going into that direction. Karate is so lame. why even add that meme martial art.

Dex-chan lover
I love the more realistic approach personally and the animals all look rather unique in this series too. Yajin is actually just watching from the sidelines and doesnt do much outside of his scouting job.

I really hoped they are just nice villagers for once as Al even said they are ok.

Dex-chan lover
Those were pretty nasty looking wolves.

@xtremeloldude It's not like a wolf pack extermination quest would necessarily need any strange twists. They are just animals.
Agreed frankly, it would be weird if killing a bunch of wolves warranted more than one or 2 chapters.Especially when they had the elemental of surprise

Users who are viewing this thread