Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - Human Nature Forsaken

Dex-chan lover
Hi, sorry for the inconsistent uploads but this is just what happens when the staff have their own lives to deal with, not to mention the tedious workload in scanlating manga. I don't blame the snipers, in fact I'm thankful for them for they've brought attention to this manga again, and new blood. So if you'd like for this to have a quicker release, please join the discord and lend a hand. As long as you're willing to learn, I will teach. Currently we are in need of CL/RD.

Also, this manga has an official English translation out now (up to Vol.4), so please buy it to support the author and also because our first few chapters are quite horrendous, so it's definitely a much better reading experience.

Dex-chan lover
Hi, sorry for the inconsistent uploads but this is just what happens when the staff have their own lives to deal with, not to mention the tedious workload in scanlating manga. I don't blame the snipers, in fact I'm thankful for them for they've brought attention to this manga again, and new blood.
No problem, and thank you for the public notice & being responsible scanlators; although it may be in part of the reimplented comment section, the notice pages/comments are helpful and appreciated.

Dex-chan lover
Hi, sorry for the inconsistent uploads but this is just what happens when the staff have their own lives to deal with, not to mention the tedious workload in scanlating manga. I don't blame the snipers, in fact I'm thankful for them for they've brought attention to this manga again, and new blood. So if you'd like for this to have a quicker release, please join the discord and lend a hand. As long as you're willing to learn, I will teach. Currently we are in need of CL/RD.

Also, this manga has an official English translation out now (up to Vol.4), so please buy it to support the author and also because our first few chapters are quite horrendous, so it's definitely a much better reading experience.
Yeah... it would make no sense to blame the "snipers" when it's been several months and they went through the tedious effort to TL the chapter lol

Dex-chan lover

Up until which chapter is volume 4?

Thanks for the chapter.

While this manga is not that deep so far, it's a breath of fresh air from all the other generic isekais. I really enjoy it despite there not being an epic plot or even a red thread through the story. I just like the down to earth approach to it.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter.

While this manga is not that deep so far, it's a breath of fresh air from all the other generic isekais. I really enjoy it despite there not being an epic plot or even a red thread through the story. I just like the down to earth approach to it.
Deep? Whats deeper than the origan of a human, survival.

Dex-chan lover
I feel no pity for them, they went out of their way to hunt a criminal, so it doesn't matter if you have a daughter or two, you accepted the risks, then take it like a man.
It would be another story if MC had killed them out of nowhere just to steal their stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread