Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - Paul Attacks

Dex-chan lover
What? He had an informant? Since when?
Did I miss a chapter or something?
He learned to make connection from his party in the first town. I guess he put that to good use during the two week time skip this chapter.
On an unrelated note i half expect the guild leader to actually side with him and will provide support at the most crucial time.

Dex-chan lover
He learned to make connection from his party in the first town. I guess he put that to good use during the two week time skip this chapter.
On an unrelated note i half expect the guild leader to actually side with him and will provide support at the most crucial time.
Siding with a stranger over one of his underlings would hurt his position.

On the other hand, duels seems like a legitimate form of conflict resolving, yet the sore loser is trying this shit.

I think the chief is letting Paul do this because he has nothing to lose: if Paul dies, he asked for it for not accepting his defeat and dishonour himself, if he wins nobody would care because the protagonist is a problem for them.

Dex-chan lover
Siding with a stranger over one of his underlings would hurt his position.

On the other hand, duels seems like a legitimate form of conflict resolving, yet the sore loser is trying this shit.

I think the chief is letting Paul do this because he has nothing to lose: if Paul dies, he asked for it for not accepting his defeat and dishonour himself, if he wins nobody would care because the protagonist is a problem for them.
yep, this one. should Yajin wins, chief won't do jack since basically he already resolved it through that duel. should Yajin dead, he won't even lose a sleep over it since he's basically a stranger.

dismantling workshop will wail really hard tho.

Dex-chan lover
about pg 16... it's most likely that Chief (that leader one, not the one that Yajin beat in duel), plan to cause trouble UNRELATED to Yajin (either attacking other city or stuff), thus waiting for more men, and put the whole city in jeopardy, therefore that informant word about he going to turncoat should things go south, and warning Yajin to leave city before trouble struck. we'll see about this in the few chapters ahead.

Dex-chan lover
🙏 please just once let the diplo approach work and no1 need to die

Dex-chan lover
Paul and the guild leader chose to be monster feed.

This happens to all salty people. They just don't know.

Dex-chan lover
about pg 16... it's most likely that Chief (that leader one, not the one that Yajin beat in duel), plan to cause trouble UNRELATED to Yajin (either attacking other city or stuff), thus waiting for more men, and put the whole city in jeopardy, therefore that informant word about he going to turncoat should things go south, and warning Yajin to leave city before trouble struck. we'll see about this in the few chapters ahead.
Security agencies ARE criminal masterminds after all.

Users who are viewing this thread