Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World

Very realistic story so far I really like it. I just hope somebody picks up this series, and that the author doesn't have a ton of terrible people in the story cuz that shit is terrible to read.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a great slow-paced survival isekai.

For those who complain that the translation is bad, how about you do it then.
At least the translator is doing something.

Is he so awesome a karate practitioner (unlikely or at least as unrealistic as can be)? Or does gaining levels actually give him increased strength/power and he never noticed?

Damn, at least try to edit the sentences so that they make sense and make the text fit in the bubble. Was this translated by a 10 year old or a dude who doesn't speak English at all? I can't enjoy the story because of the barely understandable dialogue.

Very very good. 9/10

Even with the bad translation and minimum chapters. It grips me with the theme of darkness and human cruelty. This was what I was looking for. And it gave me hope.
Felt like finding oasis in a desert whilst dying of thirst. The art, the writing, the carelessness of the deity supposed to give him some cheat powers. So good.

I only rated it a 9 since there isn't enough chapters. Need more Asap. Much love to the Translators. Wish it got more attention. Can't find any more chapters that are translated. It's probably somewhere raw. Wish I could read Japanese for this sole reason. (to read raws).

dude's just translating to get the manga more publicity so a real scan team might pick it up... people who complain about the MTL quality are really missing the point

@PepePatate you mean the Brazilian Kick? It's like, changing the direction your knee is pointing and then stretch out your leg

Dex-chan lover
With quality comes time, thanks for the translations and the quality rising.

Dex-chan lover
Looked really nice at first, but the machine translation kinda ruined it. Conflicted how to feel tbh.

Aggregator gang
@lilsuol translations got better indeed. Thank you 3 for the work. Looking forward to seeing more.

Users who are viewing this thread