Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World

It looks like they are going back over the machine translation and fixing the broken English. Y’all are awesome.

I really like it, the story and the MC seem like they've had a lot more effort put into them than other isekai usually do. It's nice that he's not given a free power fantasy cheat skill. I also like the artstyle, hard to describe but something about it feels less generic. Pretty good that I can't identify obvious uses of 3d models for stuff like I often do in a lot of other manga. It's always jarring to see a goblin and its the same cell shaded 3d model I've seen in a bunch of other manga.

after indulging on shit isekai for a long while this shit is actually good 10/10

Fed-Kun's army
The fantasy world is a quite tough world to adapt with a little crude environment, not like your usual isekai where monster and people are looking sweet and cute in design. The MC isn't OP and this ain't a wish fulfillment either.

Double-page supporter
Great and realistic art, nice world so far and an interesting take. Kind of hyped for this, ngl.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not harem shit and it's not eating/slice of life/harem/im actually the strongest shit either so Im really hoping it continues being good.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty interesting series so far, dodges many of the isekai tropes. The translation is super rocky, but improving. Thanks for the chaps so far!

Supporter
Really enjoying this one. I like the distinctive art style and the story is engaging. He's OP, but not obnoxiously so. There's still threat and tension. Keep it going.

Users who are viewing this thread