Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World

This is really good. I recommend it. It's unlike other trashy isekai and I like the art

I cant read it, it just hurts my brain and it feels like im loosing braincells, i mean, English is not even my main language, but even I can tell the translation is very bad (starting from chapter 4.1), the title itself seems awesome tho

Dex-chan lover
This seem like it could get really popular,, but the mtl translation is too much for me to go through
Thanks for making it known tho

Fed-Kun's army
@Greyhood It's properly translated after chapter 6 ! Force yourself to go through that, you won't regret it promised !

ThIs is really good. The story, plot, the art, character design, the phasing. ...... I've read so many isekai. This is one of the best. I can't even think of a complain for this
In simple words it's an isekai with common sense

Contributor
The translations on 4-5 are horrible, but the rest is pretty solid after that. It's not like many other translations where a word is messed up grammar wise, it's all just hard to read at all. The series is good though.

I am immersed in this, w the art and the premise I cant wait to what happens next. thanks to the translators :)

This is so good. I love light-fantasy survivalist stuff. Not realistic enough to be boring, but not fake enough to turn me off. Perfect sweet spot of low fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread