Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World

If you're not playing Kingdom of Predators in the background of the latest chapter, then you aren't reading it properly. MC out here doing the 1000 punches of gratitude.

I think other covers look even better and last chapter is F bomb.
Love you translator for not giving up on the series <3!!!

Thanks for the chapter TL
To anyone scrolling comments to see if it's worth it h GO FOR IT
+Points
. MC has a unique skill- karate- which is both vague and intriguing at the same time. And it's something that he's been passionate about since early childhood. Unlike other stories where MC magically knows how to use whatever skill he has
. He's not Einstein but no dumbass either
. Has moral principles deeper than "you're right but you're not correct"(yes it's a reference)
. Finally.. I'm a karate black belt (budokan) and I super appreciate the way author unfurls this story

Double-page supporter
Looking forward to copping the first volume when it releases in the States. This series has been very enjoyable so far

Inevitable horrid writing. It's very much fists, with a little bit of wits. The cliches are hamfisted so hard, the story's butthole is still gaping wide open. It's a shame because everything looked real good.

up to chp 16 raws is released but rip no more tl. it was a good read tell the end. :(

@Sugam dude you're dropping a manga just because there was no new chapter for 2 weeks? Just wait a bit, translators are people too they have lives.

the best way to describe this manga is down to earth
no op mc
no harem
no ecchi
just pure, unadulterated, adventure

Damn, this has gotten so much better.. I gave up on it since chapter 1 was so.. weird.

But.. I'm very much enjoying this now.. Thanks for the work OPM-T.

Users who are viewing this thread