Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World

this is pretty amazing just read through the first chapters rough translation and it will become amazing
thank you for the translation

Wow, these translators sure are something. The speed, momentum, and pure quality are insane. Wow, I would surely join Open Machine Translations and help with the typesetting and translation if I could. I heard they have a discord or something if you click on their info. Wow, insane.

X12

No magic king, no sword king, just a midget and his fists, just as god intended.

@lilsiuol
When you said: you will translate till ch. 18 what did you mean? Did you mean ch. 18 as plain right ch. 18, or 18 files? Because there are already 23 files, so it leads me to believe that in the near future you will stop translating, or you picked this up completely.

I really like this manga so I'm a bit worried.

This series is a tier above other isekai, and while the early translations were MTL and slightly difficult to follow the recent improvements have really let it shine.

While it says 'Karate', it would be more appropriate to say a Karate based mixed martial artist. There is De Le Jiva, Rear Nakeds, and a wide series of various grappling moves mixed in with his knockdown style of karate.

It takes a hyper realistic approach to 'what if an MMA fighter was sent to a low-fantasy universe'. Well, he'd 'Mata Leon(Lion Killer)' demonic dogs, apparently.

To be honest.

I'll say that this manga is about realistic on Isekai

it's not like another isekai where they gain power,skills by infinite power just like that

this manga is real

u have a gf she get rape she raped you can't save her just like those manga where you get on time

this manga is not how i expected in a good way and by a lot
you expect it to be generic or something weird but it isn’t
no op mc
no sexual harem
no weird romance
just pure, unadulterated, isekai with actual problems and actual solutions
10/10 they didn’t half-ass anything and the artstyle compliments the fact it isn’t trying to show off weird shit

Double-page supporter
> MC is not a child
> MC's main look involves having a full beard. (Super rare concept)
> MC is neither a mega Chad nor beta male
> MC is not a clueless moron
> MC doesn't have extremely stupid morals/principals
> MC is not a revenge bent pshycopath
> MC doesn't immediately nor currently have a harem
> The setting is medieval fantasy but is a lot more grounded.
> The pacing is stable, and doesn't immediately escalate every chapter.
> The introduction was actually interesting and different.

Got to say, a lot of good things going on in this story, I can see why after reading the available 13 chapters why the guy wanted this picked up. Much more enjoyable than the majority of brain dead isekai out there.
It has a vinland saga feel of world setting but mixed together with a leveling system and isekai. I like it, hope it maintains.

This started off as quite generic imo, but it really grew on me as I read the following chapters. I quite enjoy it right now. Thanks a lot OMT for scanlating the series!

Users who are viewing this thread