Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World

to those grousing about there "suddenly" being a level system: the god says as much in what, his second, third page? c'mon guys.

might as well just throw him in the middle of amazon or kalimantan forest, no need for isekai at this point 🤣

Dex-chan lover
It’s good but I wished the images and translations wer better but bette Ethan nothing

@dualInfinities i mostly meant how it was presented (game screen in his face), i think a more mental way to do it would have been a more immersive, like closing his eyes and focusing on that.

Thank you potatoboi once again for giving us another chapter. You’re Japanese got better over the chapters too. I hope we find someone to pick this up o7

Thank you for the translation, but I beg you, could you please finish chapter 3? I fear this series might be left hanging months, without noone to translate it after you go. Just for completions sake at least?

Is it me or does it look like the author is tracing over 2d models? its not bad or anything though...

Dex-chan lover
Just took a peek at the raws (ch 17) and it looks like the forest survival fantasy is
gone, replaced with medieval style isekai civilization?

Users who are viewing this thread