Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
I've seen this in games before. "You are overburdened."

At least there isn't some lame magic where they have enough storage space or pocket universe the size of Texas.

Disappointed there wasn't any clues for the guide.
I feel like these chapters were all about building up trust and reputation with the guide so that she'll ask them to help with her search.

If she found clues right away then she'd probably hire someone who already has experience with the area to help her.

That's just my thought though.

Dex-chan lover

At least there isn't some lame magic where they have enough storage space or pocket universe the size of Texas.

encumbered?

Dex-chan lover

At least it's not like RE4 inventory system. It's great to prevent players from hoarding crap in a game where limited supplies is a mechanic but it is a pain sometimes when you are forced to organize your stuff in a tense situation.

Group Leader
Why are you using dad instead of tou-chan? Mu calls him that because his name is Touru, she isn't calling him dad in this context.
When Mu first called Touru as Tou-chan Sora was like "You can't call him that!" implying they all knew of the double meaning of this nickname, i guess translator guy seeing that wanted to leave it like this because she kinda IS calling him dad.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Correct me if I’m wrong, but shouldn’t he be able to regenerate infinite amount of material, rendering carrying them back useless?

Users who are viewing this thread