Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Gloomy days and the unmoving hous…

Dex-chan lover
@Velsy I forgot to edit here that after writing it I went to google it and found out that although landlady exists, landlord is actually gender neutral word, and can be used for either. So thanks for being as polite as a gorilla throwing shit at people, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
they're not the same age because she didnt mature at all lol, he had years of extra life experience that she didnt

Double-page supporter
It has a nice premise but the artstyle looks too dead for me 😓

esp

What was his plan if she didn't figure out who he was? Drop her off at a village with her 60 year old parents?

wtf was that... he been keeping her in the closet -_- not even in a bed? wtf...
the story feels slightly creepy, and the closet thing didn't help the first impression.

There are some questionable things, like why the closet? And the skill thing is a bit off...

But on the other hand, working tirelessly for years on end to treat your friend.
HOW HEARTWARMING!

Group Leader
Now that I reread this chapter, in Page 29: "Arulia" ...since that dude looks like some kind of priest, wouldn't it make more sense for it be "hallelujah" or "alleluia" which is a praise to God?

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit this is a sad first chapter. The concept is interesting.

Dex-chan lover
the progression system is rigged, is the god of this world named Andrew Wilson?

10.000 points in more than 20 years.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just surprised that dumbarse actually scuffed at bringing his own youth back. The author thinks that the body of a 40 years old is superior to that of an 18~25 years old?
If he wanted to keep the old-man character going on, it'd be a lot better to not even mention that option at all.

Fed-Kun's army
@Solipsist He said the only thing he'd keep was his mental state, that means he'd revert physically to the past therefore losing the atrocious grinding he took that long to achieve, whatever enhancements he had taken in the past would also vanish. This isn't even including the monsters and such he had to fight for experience that weren't slimes and are no longer alive.

Dex-chan lover
@Rzaj
You made me re-read that scene, lel...And you didn't read it correctly. Word, to word: "...But even if it rejuvenated my body, I am still a jaded old man on the inside."
I.E: "There's no point to being young, because I have already lived my youth", and that has nothing to do with his physical capabilities.

keeping a comatose girl inside a locker, yep, not creepy at all 😂

Double-page supporter
Will they bang each other? He deserve it, IF he hasn't already

Users who are viewing this thread