Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Unexpected Intervention

Contributor
Sora is so worried about him being attracting other girls, it's cute.

Also, spear guy seems like a good bro, i kind of want to see him join the group later.

Dex-chan lover
This trope again... I doubt it would ever happen in real life, people are far too pragmatic to bother with risking their life against complete strangers for no real reason other than them improving slightly, like this.

Double-page supporter
It's a dumb trope to begin with and this is possibly the worst execution of it that I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot...). Why am I even reading this crap...

With these tropes, I always see these guys having unhealthy ill intent only towards the protagonist as if guided by an evil force. It's like being forced to act like a trope.

Dex-chan lover
Then can't he 'restore' youth, if he can do something like restoring the skill tree branches?

Dex-chan lover
@ckhaos99 : it gets worse, they are going after him for being a guide, ya know someone who helps newcomers get use to the ropes and learn the basics so they do not die foolish deaths from youthful idiocy AND overconfidence (as often), which would be a good thing for the guild.
Except that a retarded admin banned the practice, claiming adventurers should be able to learn that on their own, because it was leading to more people advancing beyond the beginner stage and creating a competition on quests, and as such a financial strain on the guild. Though keep in mind the world is likely not in a situation where they can mindlessly bleed manpower, what with towns being lost due to monster attacks, and the truly talented dying due to overconfidence is something that they should want to avoid, but money takes precedence over racial survival.

Dex-chan lover
@Freestyle: Jealousy + prejudice.

Since he never used his points until now (saving them to level his Restoration from lv 9 to 10 that gave him the OP version of it) to the eyes of others he's been:
1. A cripple (left hand didn't work)
2. Could only restore items (the lv 10 made it change to 'targets')
3. Can only fight the weak slime.

So to them he's just a weak guy who hunt slime for money.

Then suddenly this one new cute girl show up with him and suddenly the two are farming a shit load of monsters.
So to them, it's clearly the girl's ability that's making them able to hunt this well, after all they've been seeing him for 25 years so he likely don't have any ability to hunt that well.

@Riger: He can, and was going to until Sora told him she prefer him staying like this (he's cooler this way)
And what is a boy to do when his tiny onee-san demand he remains a dandy old man?

Dex-chan lover
We already saw in previous chapters how biased and shitty many of the adventures are. Is this really so surprising?
What’s really strange is that he thinks slowing down will keep them off their backs. His skill just became extremely OP, and she has a rare white skill tree and is also strong even as a beginner. He also is kicking the crap out of everyone so far. Shit, the description shows that the landlady and beast kid joined and they become ‘the strongest party.’ So I’m actually wondering what their skills are...

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat it is still a shitty trope BUT the way you justify what the others did is understandable and make sense.

Also, Since he can restore his hand, can't he restore his friend's hand? The crippled guard. A trio is always better than a duo.

Users who are viewing this thread