Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen, Imasara Saikyou no Boukentan Midori Kashi no Akira - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Outbreak

Dex-chan lover
When death is reversible, death become meaningless, all the character can die all they want and the tension will not get any tense because deep down the reader will know "Ah, he's going to came back alive again because MC wills it"

And usually if death is reversible, the author will kill of so many character in every battle to make it like the odds is impossible and the plot is thickening when in fact literally 1 chapter after the battle ends, all of the character will came back alive like the battle never happened

It happen so many times in every story and I bet the same will happen during the goblin invasion simply just to prove that the MC is indeed overpowered

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@musicfreak12
I don’t think that’s the case. It’s probably something along the line of the FL, as long as they are alive he can help them. That’s probably why he got Mu to use her speed skill on him and rush to help them instead of quickly beating the monster.

Fed-Kun's army
So... you respond to eyewitness account, multiplied by three, by saying what the witnesses saw was a mistake, that it couldn't have actually happened?

If that guard meets a certain orange president, I have a feeling he'd get promoted to general within 2 weeks.

Touru: *stabs armored boar in the butt*
Touru: "not so armored now, huh"

Dex-chan lover
@TheBlueCat : and then immediately think yo yourself that i doe snot make sense and the persons reporting it who he has known for years is not likely to make a mistaken report.

The guard is stating conventional wisdom, but also realizes that Touru is not likely to make a false or mistaken report.

@musicfreak12
It worked only because they were not completely dead yet. He can't bring dead back because he can't 'restore' souls.

Also, well, kudos to Carlos and Sora, but I hope they had the sense to call for help beforehands.
I get it they have no time to waste, but one-armed gatekeeper and newbie Accelerator (level 1-2 at best, xD) are pretty gambling at this point if entire party is having troubles (granted, a party of newbies, but if they were overwhelmed, then I am not sure how these two can make a difference on their own).
Mu enlistening the landlady to help is plausible, right? Like Touru said, she still can land a spell or two, it seems

Okay, I underestimated gatekeeper. He throws his javelins quite good. Sora also just covered the retreat of incoming workers instead of heroic charges

Double-page supporter
To people who keep roasting that why he can revive the dead and it’s ridiculous. The answer is he cannot actually revive the dead. They are not completely dead yet. The shield guy got thrusted but not in vital point like lung or heart or head. He did not instantly die but slowly die due to losing blood. The other guy got impacted and shattered his ribs or bones. He is actually in more dangerous case because the ribs may injure his heart and lung but the girl heals him temporarily enough to keep him alive for a couple of minutes. The same goes for the long hair guy or girl. He/she got the armor that reduce the damage cause by the boar and was able to stay alive in a few minutes before completely die.

my complaint is how those rookies just got back to normal after their body is restored. The fear, pain, shock...just gone after the body is okay? I've been in a few accidents, 2 are life-threatening, no-one ever calms down that easily just because they came out unscathed.

Double-page supporter
Fucking kid just rammed that guard foot. Trying to cause him injury before a fight. Fuck off brat. I would of punch the kid.
So the newbie party was just revived from death.. I swear 2 of them died... Could he revive the dead ? I pretty sure he couldnt ? They were pathetic really. that idiot guy charged at it thinking he was top shit, when told to run, none of them ran.. The girl at the end, just started walking towards it as if asking it to kill her. It really feels like they escaped death from being incompetent.

remember guys! if you want to kill a giant armored boar you need to shove a sword into his butt

Users who are viewing this thread