Yakumo-san wa Ezuke ga Shitai

Thanks for picking this up XuN, I was starting to miss this series!

Like it. But not sure where it’s headed....I mean, there’s only so many dishes she can make!

Wow translations just stopped to a halt didn't they. I remember when it was updated almost weekly in the beginning.

A long haitus broken for.... a chapter about the girl no one cares about trying to sink the best ship.

Fed-Kun's army
man, literally zero progress in the direction of romance yet ppl are calling Yakumo "thirsty" and want the two to bone... like holy hell, apparently eating her food = "already married, perfect for each other, get married, kiss already" -_-

she's still a widow who clearly hasn't fully gotten over husband's death as she still wears her wedding ring/shrine for him that she sometimes talks to... so who the hell gets over a married partner's death by falling in love WITH A KID? -_-

The progress that some people are clamoring for has already been going on: it's the way in which Yamato has brought back the joy of cooking for Yakumo and how that keeps her from being isolated and lonely. Their relationship is very much that of a mother and son especially with how Yakumo is happy seeing Yamato eat her food and growing up~

Users who are viewing this thread