Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Yakuza Called The Dragon

Dex-chan lover
That was one heck of an intro! Thanks for translating this

@dkdumpling Depend on how you see things. While there's some terrible sides (they're mobster, duh), they also have this "good side" where they actually kept some form of order and even go as far as helping people when a disaster struck (which you could argue is their effort to make a good name for themselves, I don't know)

They claim to be this sort-of successor of the samurai, so they at least want to have a good reputation to some degree and not to get on everyone's bad side.

Fed-Kun's army
@GrimmyCoffee Well regardless of whether or not they help people or want to maintain order, their methods of doing this are extremely violent and I heard they go as far as to rape and torture victims. You get no sympathy from me once you start doing that to people over turf wars.

Dex-chan lover
@dkdumpling Not really sure about rape as punishment, but violent.... well, there is no such thing as a bloodless administration.

Turf wars are pretty rare in modern day. They're more akin to businessmen than gangs. Apparently selling drugs and needless violence doesn't work as a long term plan, and since yakuza works kinda like a dynasty to some degree, they don't do those that much. Something more subtle like corruption and "necessary" violence are another case entirely though.

Fed-Kun's army
I've been ignoring this one for a while, but it has the makings of something great. Looking forward to the journey.

Users who are viewing this thread