Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 10 Ch. 39 - Cradle Grave

Dex-chan lover
Eh the old kingdom part is just being left behind, Im assuming later that copy will be coming back.

Feels like there wasnt a completion of that previous arc.

Dex-chan lover
Loki's soundbugs messages like parent that send dozens missed call voicemail to their pampered children, when they just mute their phone during class and launch break. Cute.

That's really interesting port with shipping container boxes and such. Which seem fantastical, considering shipping container was invented in 1950s in real world.

Anyway, Dunia means "World" in Indonesian, which came from Arabic "dunyā".

Dex-chan lover
This series is actually pretty dogshit with hard to follow panels and story that goes absolutely randomly in direction that neglected the overarching story and just introduce new villain of the month every 1 or 2 chapters.
In the end Ryuu is just gonna go ballistic and beat them up, same formula, same shitty villain of the month, same drag.

Dex-chan lover
In the end Ryuu is just gonna go ballistic and beat them up, same formula, same shitty villain of the month, same drag.
Eh, think of it like a cowboy solving some problems before going to the next city. I don't expect a lot of struggles for the MC, mostly just waiting for her to let loose at the right time, but the execution and artstyle are fun.

Dex-chan lover
Out of all isekai manga, the one that got an adaptation is the one with no twist whatsoever.

Why not this one? This manga certainly deserved an anime adaptation :shamihuh:
I just feel like they wouldn't do it justice, this art style is just too hard to recreate

Dex-chan lover
WOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH
god this story is just what I needed right now.
I always do double takes when I see something modern looking though. like the wooden cargo ship :lul:

I have a love-hate relationship with this manga, I like the story, I don't dislike the progress and pace, not enough character development. However, thank you for the chapter, CAKE!

Contributor
Loki's soundbugs messages like parent that send dozens missed call voicemail to their pampered children, when they just mute their phone during class and launch break. Cute.
Parent and child, maybe. Stalker Fiancee-wannabe? Not so much.

sejt0qwvbpt21.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread