Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - The King of Daniemi

Dex-chan lover
everything about this manga is over the top and i love it. other mangas? maybe wouldve punched him or let him go. here? knife through the jaw and nailed to the floor. and she cant seem to go a day without seducing a girl.

It dropped really fast from a solid 9 to ......... a 3 at the best !!!! I had high hopes !!! Another slice of life in the end !!!!😭😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
Damn this series is sooo good. She is such a badass, bringing hell and fire to those that deserve it. Also the art is soooo good.

Dex-chan lover
Almost everyone is complementing this manga but I feel like this manga actually feels really off because it doesn't know what to do with the actual story. So we got a yakuza who got reincarnated into another world, but what's the story? There's demons, but so far it's only small part shown and it has been MC just going from town to town beating the town's boss and that's it. Literally him going around beating the town's bad guy. Next town, next bad guy. Same, repeat.

I wish they'd show more of the demons and how it actually relates to all these bad guys because this is kinda getting repetitive really fast, and none of the new characters actually matter to the story so far. Most of the dialogues are pretty much empty too apart from small world building, but that's also irrelevant because they just gona move on to the next town and the previous town becomes moot. So I hope this vengeance guy is gonna stick around a little longer.

Dex-chan lover
@Mimcoa
Are we reading the same manga?
Because this is some hardcore shit
Get your eyes checked, maybe your brain too

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus Honestly, the pacing kind of feels like a D&D campaign. At first, knowing the full world isn't important, nor is it truly needed, since those involved don't need to know that... just what's happening around them. As the party wanders, they figure out more and more about the world, whether it be because they are out of touch, or they never knew in the first place... it's a storytelling concept that can work, but the author broke pacing, since they introduced the big bads pretty early with the last town. It makes it a weird pacing thing happen, because there are these heavy stakes because of how destructive the big bad demons are, then they just go back to the small stakes structure of the story they had prior to their intro.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus

It's only 9 chapters in. Series is waaaay too young to make rush judgments. Maybe this manga just isn't for you.

Dex-chan lover
put your life on the line before you make a girl risk her body
felt a bit confusing, was princess talking to the scumbag that hit the sugar mama or gigolo dude who just came back?

Users who are viewing this thread