Yakuza Reincarnation - Yakuza Princess of Another World - - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - The King of Daniemi

@toastedguy I imagine its the art. I'm still wondering what happened to the consciousness of the real princess, unless I overlooked an explanation

Dex-chan lover
@brownrabbit i dont think they ever told us but im pretty sure that she died when she got smaked with that magic attack and then our mans took over

Dex-chan lover
Serialized adventure is as old as storytelling itself, and it's popular because it works, you don't need to reinvent the wheel for every story. Yakuza princess is charismatic enough to carry the plot on her own so far, and if the writing holds up, we'll be getting good arcsa out of the elf girl and the knight as well as any other side characters.

I also disagree that it's getting repetitive, they've clearly progressed since the beginning and will definitely reveal more of the overarching plot to wrap up the Merchant King Arc.

Fed-Kun's army
@HauntedPizza Not saying that magical girls can’t have mature themes, but usually they have the same route to the boss, whic makes up of smaller mini bosses. Every arc feels episodic instead of tying together like this manga. Even if we compare this to say, another typical fantasy, this manga still feels tighter as it does very good on adventuring and exploration while others usually info dump you or bring up some bs plot devices. Also their MCs can’t be this badass.

Fed-Kun's army
This is so good, ugh. Thanks for all the work on every release!

Fed-Kun's army
@kn1000a I'm just never a fan of saying something is good by saying it's better than other things, but that's just me though. I think this manga is great, other fantasy manga are great, magical girl manga are great. Love & Peace, all that.

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, if this gets an anime I want the MC to be voiced by either Yuuki Aoi or Koshimizu Ami

Contributor
Good times create weak men,
Weak men create hard times,
Hard times create strong men,
and strong me... Yakuza princesses create good times.

Users who are viewing this thread