Yakyuu de Sensou suru Isekai de Choukoukoukyuu Ace ga Jakushou Kokka o Sukuu Youdesu

"tbh, i've watched baseball only once or twice
as a Filipino, the only popular bat and ball sport here is slipper game
this is kinda average though
it would've been better if it were a slipper game isekai as slipper game has much more interesting things than baseball and it's way better too"

tumbang preso amputa hahahahahha

tbh, i've watched baseball only once or twice
as an American, the only popular bat and ball sport here is rioting
it would've been better if it were a rioting isekai as rioting has much more interesting things than baseball and it's way better too

Dex-chan lover
"the only popular bat and ball sport here is rioting"

Bro I get we are nerds who don't care about sports, but baseball is massively popular, it and football are cultural institutions whose influence can't be denied.

Everytime they drop another chapter it gets me hype asf no kap y’all need to drop 2 chapters a week if y’all can

Dex-chan lover
tbh, i've watched baseball only once or twice
as a pervert, the only popular bat and ball sport here is sex
it would've been better if it were a hentai isekai as hentai has much more interesting things than baseball and it's way better too

Not a baseball guy but this is a fun idea and already better than 99% of isekais because he doesn't have a 'useless' power that if u think for 5 seconds is actually op. To ppl complaining abt baseball in the baseball based manga I'm impressed you've made it long enough to learn how to type and haven't thrown yourself in front of on coming traffic already.

@maxman14 hating sports makes them feel better abt being losers lmao, same guys who whine abt ppl not taking video games serious also love being just as cringy abt 'le sportball bad' so don't think too critically abt it hahaha

Double-page supporter
Shame people can't understand one of the best aspects of sports mangas is not the sport itself, but the characters and how they develope through the story. Some of the best naratives I have read are from currently running sports mangas, oh well, their loss.

I'm not a baseball fan at all but I'm interested in the story. The story is straightforward so far and that's nice, no unnecessary side-plot. The MC is confident and I like that better than a wimp MC.

Fed-Kun's army
Raise your hands if don't have a fucking idea about Baseball but still enjoying reading this masterpiece.

What!!! why is there a Harem tag??? WTF
just because there are many girls, it is automatically a harem??
if so, then that is stupid!

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty fun, but imagine isekai footbal where Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lewandowski get to dribble the whole field with farmers as the rest of the team.

OECiQbG.gif

Users who are viewing this thread