Yamada and Kase-san. - Ch. 16 - Portulaca and Kase-san

very cute but wtf i want this to be resolved aaagh yamadaaaa your feelings matterrrr :(

@Axodox_ You are 100% correct! This was something me and my girlfriend always struggled with. Her self doubt would get in the way and I wouldn't see it because all I could do was focus on the positives in our relationship. It's a very relatable issue.

Lel yamada should have just said Im her girlfriend since highschool so dont tell me you know her better than me and walked off like a boss :,)

She really does have a problem, creating problems where there isn't, not trusting neither herself nor her partner, not being able to fcking have a conversation and telling her feelings.

That girl is just a mess and i hope it doesnt stay like that longer cause the "i don't express my feelings so misunderstandings keep growing" is way too overused

Fed-Kun's army
sigh... how many times do we need to go thru the same cliche "insecure and can't talk about it , so I'll misunderstand everything" plot?

there are so many other progress paths to take for their relationship, pls just move away from this. And there hasn't even been any real progress in regards to Yamada's self-confidence, so when you keep bringing it up without any progress, it's just fcking annoying

also, you'd think they would be able to talk to one another and not act like high school girls still :/

can this story go somewhere i liked it alot but its just repeating the whole oh noes new information i was not informed about, time to second guess our entire relationship

People keep telling that Yamada needs some progress, she is making some character development here.

If you ask me Kase doesn't even have a single character development. She needs to stand up and tell the others that they were dating. If she does, Yamada won't feel insecure.

People complaining about Yamada's insecurities being a recurrent theme, if you cant stand it I recomend reading something trash-bin tier like Citrus were every problem is magically fixed by someone screaming loudly. (Im just joking)

Insecurities ARE a recurrent problem, thats the whole point, it's not something that goes away on whim, it's something you work over time and little by little by improving yourself. Yamada is much better now than she was in the prequel, she now understands and admits she has friquent bouts of jealously, knows that it is not a good thing and doesnt want to feel this way for the rest of her life. She is even more open and honest about how she feels now, at the end of the mixer chapter, she clearly tells Kaze she was jealous of her roommate.

The problem in this chapter is that Kaze doesnt talk to Yamada about her future goals, she just told her the other chapter that her goal was to live with her the next year, while in reality she actually was pondering what to do in the future, so why no tell her? Fukami just hits Yamada with a passive-agressive blow out of nowhere, and in this chapter, for the first time (I think), Yamada is able to overcome her gloom on her own, so thats progress.

Well that exactly the point of this story. Yamada always looking up to Kaze like shes out of her league. Ofc insecurities will be no 1 plot here. Not gonna blame Yamada about it.. 😭

Dex-chan lover
If I were on yamada's shoes I will feel the same or more like I couldn't deny to feel like that. Nobody will feel okay if they found out her gf is hiding some big decision of her life to her other half.again maybe because they need more quality time with each other,plus the fact that we still haven't heard the other side of the story, kase's reason. Aww I'm glad she cheered up. God bless flowers ❤❤❤...I can't let my guard down. I still see that roommate as a potential threat to our ship. *-*

Thank you soooo much for the update!!!

Fed-Kun's army
huh, I guess all the ppl defending the turtle slow progress and over-repeating insecurity plot must've gotten a secret memo where this manga is actually the story about Yamada constantly being insecure and acting like a kid. Being unable to talk to her girlfriend, cause maturity is non-existent despite being in college, is a good thing or something :/

also lol, after 24 chapters in prequel and 16 chapters here, Yamada being able to "not be insecure/depressed for a bit" is somehow "good progress"??

and we all know this insecurity shit is gonna come up yet again a few chapters from now. And when it does, once again the two will be physically incapable of talking to each other so stupid misunderstandings can occur -_-

sigh, there are so many other things you can explore about a relationship, yet this manga seems to be stuck on this stupid insecurity thing... what a waste

Aggregator gang
My problem with it is that it felt like Yamada had already made great progress in the prequel and then it is completely forgotten about in this sequel to just go full repeato.

Yes, new environments and situations can make it rear its ugly head, but it's just so relentless in this one.

This manga has had some amazing, peak-yuri-storytelling stretches, but yeah I really wish the author went in a different direction with the college years. It's almost tragic how much of a meandering thing this has become.

as much as i like this manga, i dont understand why yamada and kase dont trust each other. relationships are built on trust and they both showed scenarios where they show a good amount of trust where they should know that the other won't cheat or something then it gets thrown out the window with yamada's jealousy and Kase's overprotectiveness. these tropes would be good in the prequel but it doesnt make sense now seeing that they have been dating for over a year or two and they still haven't gone public with their relationship (which should be the main plot point of this manga because then it wouldnt feel like the characters have regressed)

😪 please make Yamada more mature than this.. I mean the previous chapters are okay and cute,right? Its ok thats she's a crybaby and on..
But doing the same thing all over again is quite tiresome ... Cant see any progress on her character (not until this chapter).. Sloppy.. Cute story yeah but its starting to get annoying with those running away drama,crying in front of anyone and on... We've been stucked in her insecurities and immaturity for how many chapters now..
Please stop that..uhhhh.. Im wanting to see how she's gonna pass that by 'challenging' Kase herself..😧

Users who are viewing this thread