Yamada and Kase-san. - Ch. 30 - Hickey and Kase-san (part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Yamada deserves so much better. She's been doing all the work in this relationship. I know Kase is an idiot jock stereotype but this is just ridiculous.
They've been together for much longer than the roommate and she's going to jeopardize their future for this?

They should break up. Kase simple isn't mature enough.

Supporter
I don't understand why Yamada didn't just ask Kase if she's mentally ill or something.

Them pushing Kase to race for her right to move out is toxic, but worse is that Kase is OK with that, for some dumb ass reason. Is this that bushido crap I sometimes hear about? Some Japanese standard?

The author should really rethink these chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Well, with those chapters we can conclude that Kase isn't in love with Yamada.
She unconsciouly prioritize her roomate over Kase because they lived together a bit in the dorm ? It's not coherent at all with the premise of love.
Other possibility, she doesn't love Yamada any more and hasn't realized yet.
Yet another, her love exlude all kind of empathy for her lived one, and it's baaaf

But, well, given the chapter title it's not any of those, just 'Kaze is a musclehead'. I hope at least that she realize one day what she did here, because at the end of the chapter she was spouting non sense like 'I want to stay on good terms' just after Yamada told her that she would become homeless after having her dream broken.

Author, I won't read your next series. Either yourself are dumb, or you think that we are dumb, or you don't care and just want the money.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine wishing that Yamada would break up with Kase while reading the manga that literally has Kase's name in the title. Talk about unrealistic...

Dex-chan lover
Imagine wishing that Yamada would break up with Kase while reading the manga that literally has Kase's name in the title. Talk about unrealistic...
Sure its unrealistic that it Will happen and author Will probably just make Yamada give Kase a hickey without getting extremely angry at her… but breaking up is the thing that would be most satisfying. Kase is trash and dont deserve Yamada at all. Kase is literally destroying their future, just because her random roommate dont want her to move out

I'd be so pissed if I were Yamada. Does her roommates feelings matter THAT much that she's willing to lose a future home and set back her relationship? I honestly hope Yamada puts her foot down instead of this turning into a 'Kase loses the race, but roommate has a change of heart and lets her go!' arch.

Dex-chan lover
Whens the new chapter come out any one know the rough release dates on these?

Dex-chan lover
Kase, wtf, you can't cancel some serious business like moving out because of some friends tantrum, and even worse if someone else will have to deal with that too.:shamihuh:
That really could develop some awful problems, this is some real shit.

Users who are viewing this thread