Yamada and Kase-san.

Season 1 they kissed a lot more , judging the early chapters i expected the sex scene not gonna be that pathetic , and now they don't even get nowhere near sex

I wish kase wasn’t so blind and would get into that roommate for talking the way she does to yamada she has to see it.

Dex-chan lover
Are we missing something or am I stupid to get things mix up but I see korean official translation has reached chapter... 77+???? Are we really that behind?

@Xystus I don't think so. Typically English translations are the fastest to come out since it's the most widely used language between translation groups and official translation groups. If you're serious about the 77+ chapters, then I think you're talking about Kase-san series as a whole since this is considered a series not a sequel on some websites, but even then I don't think this series has 77+ chapters and the first part of the story was only like 24-30 chapters, so why would the second part be longer? Anyways, can you give me a link for the Korean translations? Thanks in advance.

Dex-chan lover
@Xanhomey yeah it looks like the korean translation is the combined series, but still it's up to 77 lol

https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/napal_cace

Numbers don't add up cause prequel is only 24 chapters, including the extras they are only 30 top, and adding to this current sequel they don't round up to 70, let alone 77 haha.

Something is going on here.

Right now it feels like the author has run out of ideas for conflict cand as a result Yamada keeps making the same mistakes over and over

Aggregator gang
Can never get enough of these two, the tomboy/cutie combo always gets me. I would recommend checking out Hanjuku Joshi and it's sequel if you enjoy a cute fluffy relationships that center around a tomboy and cute girl, its one of my favorite yuri ever (in addition to Kase-san and Virgins' Empire)

was rooting for this series til i found out the mangaka made a manga about a 29 year old man preying on a middle schooler....

Users who are viewing this thread