Yamada and Kase-san.

I really hope for a turning point in these trust issue arcs. I'm all in for fluffy cutesy arcs where evey bystander pukes rainbows. Would be something new at least.

really hope this ends soon, just sticking around for the end.. love the translations - but the sequel went to sh*t almost immediately when editor/author decided to regress all characters and go for the most unpleasant story progression. dunno why this is rated as highly as the prequel when it is way worse in possibly every way.

I love this series but at this point I want the characters to have some development. It feels like we are going circles about their jealousy and trust issues.

How are the readers supposed to believe this relationship will last if every human that appears in the same panel as one of the leads is considered a threat?

I just hope the mangaka doesnt ignore the obvious possesiveness from kase and that it becomes a real talking point in the manga. They gotta talk about that one because it kinda hurts to read how posessive she is, even if yamada is so oblivious to bois hitting on her. It also looks like Kase always manages to make time to randomly meet yamada when she is in trouble but isnt able to make time for normal date stuff. Id be fine with them just being lovely witheachother without all this random drama inbetween. At least yamada is trying to work on that topic.

can we stop with these fuckin jealously plotlines they're all like the exact same.

Fed-Kun's army
Yup, Still hate Fukami, possessive weirdo trying to control a collage roommates living arrangements, fuck the off.

I think the last half dozen chapters have greatly soured me on the character of Kase, beyond the other problems with her.

It was a grievous betrayal of trust to agree to that bet and Yamada's tearful breakdown in response should have elicited some sort of realization, but it doesn't appear like it did. Asking somebody to believe in you, after you're essentially gambling your relationship on a coin toss is heartlessly inconsiderate.

I can also for the life of me not understand her decision to refuse clearing up the situation to Fukami, unless she won. Neither outcome makes sense, both are emotionally damaging. Either Fukami is left in the dark about the reasons for Kase leaving, or she's left knowing exactly how much damage she's caused when it's too late.

I really hope it's not just so the author can use the uncertainty of her knowledge to force more drama, because the manga is already overusing her as an ankle-high fence between the main characters. Fukami appears to exist just to suffer for the sake of tension and it's becoming frustrating.

The relationship is way too toxic. I lost count how many arcs end with "we should talk more about our feelings"

Jelousy is not love, i hope there's no more "trust issue's" arcs

Also, the race arc was just foul. Deal breaker all around.

Users who are viewing this thread